20

Young Master Ye pushed Lanzhi's hand, but found that it couldn't be pushed.

He finally became sober, his face turned cold, and he scolded: "Lan Zhi, what are you doing with me so close, take your hands away from me." The servants discussed in secret, knowing that some men like men, and went to find some young men to have fun.

He immediately got angry at Lan Zhi : "Do you regard me as those lowly people? "

Young master, although Lan Zhi has known you for a short period of time, but his whole heart is attached to him, and Lan Zhi admires you too much, so he will do what he did just now." Lan Zhi said again: "Like me, who came from a humble

background A person like this shouldn't have arrogance towards the young master, but it's difficult to restrain his love, so he can't help but get close to the young master when he is asleep..." He got closer and closer, locking Ye Ruining in front of the bathtub and his chest, The already short breath became more chaotic, "Young master..."

Ye Ruining frowned into a tight look, pushing and blocking Lan Zhi, making people feel locked in a small space. disturbed.

"Lan Zhi, let me go out to get dressed, let go, and step aside."

"Little master, Lan Zhi really has a crush on you."

Ye Ruining said, "Could it be that you still want me to respond to you?" He held up his hand Although he was shrouded in Lanzhi's figure and fearful in his heart, at this moment, he absolutely could not show weakness. Showing weakness in front of those who forced him would only make the other party gain an inch.

He straightened his face: "It's still too late for you to let go of me, my lord. I can let go of the past, but if my brother comes over, you will be responsible for the consequences.

" Went there, Young Master Ye was secretly annoyed, hated that in this barren mountain and wilderness, there was no one who could call him.

He glared at Lan Zhi: "Don't stand in my way!"

Lan Zhi smiled softly: "Don't worry, young master, Lan Zhi won't do anything to you, just looking at you like this makes me happy." "

Young master's eyes are so beautiful . In front of the young master, Lan Zhi was bewildered by these bright and clear eyes."

Ye Ruining said angrily, "Shut up, don't say any more disgusting words!" "

Lan Zhi also makes Lan Zhi happy when he lectures people." Lan Zhi hooked slightly The corner of his mouth was pursed, as if thinking of something interesting, the hand on Ye Ruining's shoulder lightly touched his cheek to stroke, causing Ye Ruining to slap him with a knife.

Young Master Ye was still naked, no matter how arrogant and domineering he was, he couldn't help but lose a little bit of confidence when talking to Lan Zhi, and his fierce and timid appearance really made Lan Zhi even more happy.

"Master..." Lan Zhi sighed, "Lan Zhi suddenly wanted to do something rude to you." "

You-!"

Ye Ruining pushed the person who was pressing down on him with both hands, and kicked his hands and feet madly. Water spilled on the ground and splashed all over the place.

"Let me go, let me go-"

Water drops splashed onto the shiny black fur, and Lan Zhi's whole body was knocked away by the black panther that suddenly jumped through the window and fell to the ground, in a panic for a while I can't get up for a while.

"Leopard, brother Leopard?"

Ye Xiaogong stared stupidly, and asked an irrelevant question: "You, aren't you recuperating?"

The black panther waved its tail impatiently, turned its head and stared at the Lan Zhi on the ground, with his limbs bent down, had a low leopard body in front of Ye Ruining.

"Huh?" Young Master Ye understood, realizing that Brother Leopard was going to take him away.

He lay on the back of the black panther, and the black panther carried him. As soon as he stood up, he stretched out his arms around the leopard's neck, "This is my first time riding a panther!" A

black whirling shadow flashed by, In a blink of an eye, the black panther jumped out of the house with Young Master Ye on his back, and the young master was already in Zhao Su's room before he recovered.

The black panther let out a low cry, implying that Young Master Ye should get off its back quickly.

"Oh, my son is coming down now." Ye Ruining climbed off the black panther using his hands and feet. He had nothing to cover him. Even though there was a wild beast watching in front of him, Ye Ruining's face was still there, and he said awkwardly: "Leopard Brother, I'm looking for some clothes to wear in this room."

There are Zhao Su's clean clothes in the room, which cover his body wide and wide, as long as they can cover up his shame for Young Master Ye at this moment. Covering his body, Ye Ruining sat back next to the leopard, his eyes were shining, and he stretched out his hand to hug the leopard's head, but the black leopard didn't appreciate it, and avoided it indifferently.

Young Master Ye is not angry, he coaxed the leopard for the first time, and said with a smile: "Brother Leopard, you are so majestic just now! You came down from the sky to save my son, you are my savior."

A sound, as if people were laughing.

Mr. Ye sniffed: "You are the best leopard I have treated my son since I came to this place. The people here are stubborn and will only make me angry. Zhao Su is like that, and Lan Zhi is even more hateful." , I actually sneakily touched me while I was bathing and sleeping."

He gritted his teeth and said angrily, "I'm a man, but he has dirty thoughts, and he's even nastier than Zhao Su!"

"Brother Leopard, are you hurt? " How's the injury on the leg?"

Ye Ruining lay down next to the panther's leg, thankfully said: "Fortunately, the wound didn't open."

After being frightened, Young Master Ye was physically and mentally exhausted, and he didn't want to be separated from the leopard, so he simply relied on Sitting on the ground with the leopard on the ground, with his head resting on the soft and warm side of the leopard, if the black panther retreats one point, he will score two points.

"Brother Leopard, I feel a little sad."

Ye Ruining opened his mouth, grievances began to rise, his nose and eye sockets were sore. He rubbed his eyes, "Brother and daddy protect me in the mansion, I grow up so big, no one has dared to bully me.

"Brother Leopard, if you are a female leopard, can you be like the one in the stranger's chat?"

"The story has turned into a human being, I will definitely marry you back to our Ye family as a wife."

He paused, and suddenly asked: "Brother Leopard, are you a male leopard or a female leopard?"

After turning his eyes sideways to the leopard's ass, the little boy didn't have the courage to take a closer look.

"Brother Leopard, I'm tired, please let me rest for a while, let's rest together."

He closed his eyes as he said, and quickly fell asleep leaning on the black panther.

The black panther looked at Young Master Ye quietly, with its body bent sideways, half of its body circled in a circular arc, as if in a guarding posture, and Ye Ruining lay in the middle, breathing with his mouth slightly open, which showed that he was exhausted after being frightened.

The panther waved its tail in the air, put its head down, and fell into a short rest with Young Master Ye.