40

Zhao Su pushed the door open and walked in, holding Ye Ruining in his arms and inspecting it carefully. He frowned unhappily: "I didn't want to see the bustle outside, why didn't you wait for me to come back, and ran here with others."

    Ye Ruining remembered Zhao Su's words just now in his heart, and just wanted to make it clear to him: " Who is Zhao Su's daughter-in-law, and what nonsense are you talking about outside!"

    He was so annoyed and ashamed that he couldn't say any more because Su Hao was present, so he asked Xiao Jiu to help him out, so that he could see nothing.

    "Little Yezi—"

    Su Hao wanted to stop him, but Zhao Su blocked him.

    Zhao Su said coldly: "Young Master Su, you have to learn to shut up when you say something that shouldn't be said."

    Su Hao glared, "This is a matter between me and Xiao Yezi, and you don't need to intervene." "

    That's unfortunate. "Zhao Su smiled maliciously, "Now his business is mine, Zhao Su's business. You have to go through my test if you want to say or do anything to him." At the moment when Su Hao's face turned pale, Zhao

    Su Su lowered his voice and deliberately left a sentence in front of Su Hao: Who made me his man.

    Young Master Ye didn't know that Zhao Su declared his sovereignty in front of Su Hao, he scolded Zhao Su dozens of times in his heart, the little monster in his stomach suddenly followed suit, and lightly kicked him in the stomach, He stopped and patted his belly lightly through his clothes: "Aren't you happy when I scold him? You are really a little monster with elbows out." The little monster was quiet, and Young

    Master Ye was satisfied The little monster left, and when he left, he didn't forget to look back to see if Zhao Su had followed, for fear that the other party would talk nonsense with Su Hao again, which would make him lose face.

    The street was still bustling, and Mr. Ye was unwilling to go back to rest right away. When Zhao Su followed up from behind, he asked bluntly: "Can you find a good place? It's rare for Mr. Ye to go out today. If you don't see the excitement, go back." It's a pity."

    Zhao Su said slowly, "It's fine if you want to watch the fun, but remember not to run away with cats and dogs."

    Ye Ruining was furious: "Su Hao has news about my brother and dad. You can't let me count on you alone."

    When it came to this matter, Young Master Ye couldn't restrain his emotions, and with the little monster in his stomach, he was more irritable than before. The nose was flushed red: "It's all your fault, if it wasn't for you, why would I go with Su Hao, he, he—"

    Zhao Su asked, "How is he?"

    Ye Ruining couldn't hold back a word for a while: "In short, you Don't talk nonsense and talk crazy things, you don't want to lose face, I want more."

    Furthermore, in his capacity, even if he wants to be a daughter-in-law, he shouldn't be the one. The young man glanced at Zhao Su, the heroic figure of the other party really made it difficult for him and his wife to think together, if this villain put on his daughter's coy pose in front of him, just thinking about it would make his whole body arouse aversion to cold.

    Zhao Su booked a place with a wide view for Young Master Ye. Ye Ruining glanced back and forth critically, and retracted his chin to show that he was satisfied, but the beauty performances on the street did not arouse his interest. Those beauties danced, he might as well watch Zhao Su dance with a knife and a gun in the yard with his shirt on.