35

Ye Ruining was taken aback when he saw Zhao Su, as if he didn't know this person: "Zhao, Zhao Su, why are you here..." He hadn't seen him

    for a few months, but this man appeared in front of him inexplicably.

    Zhao Su stretched out his arms to catch him, Ye Ruining told him to cover his arms and walk inward, carefully protecting his stomach where Ye Ruining didn't notice.

    "It's natural to drink and have fun, eat delicious food, drink delicious food, and beauties want to reward the most beautiful ones. Why, you've been driving for half a day, and you're not hungry?" Ye Ruining suddenly said: "Hungry is hungry, it's just

    ... "

    He just asked clearly why Zhao Su appeared here. Could it be that Xiao Jiu brought his words to him, and Zhao Su came to apologize to him?

    By the way, what else did Zhao Su say, that he wanted to drink and have fun with him?

    Ye Ruining's mind was in a trance, and he met unkind eyes from all directions.

    Zhao Su's fierce face was born with evil spirit, everyone in Yajian was shocked by him, Ye Ruining couldn't figure it out for a while, he didn't realize that Zhao Su showed half malice towards him, even a little bit of gentleness , he said solemnly: "I don't drink."

    "Hey." Zhao Su pinched his face, "Why are you still so stupid, there is no change at all, no wonder people are bullied." Hearing this

    , Ye Ruining immediately changed his expression: "What nonsense are you talking about, who dares to bully me."

    Ye Ruining wanted to save face in front of Zhao Su, and let the villain know that he was bullied in public, so that he will be humiliated in front of him in the future. How can I lift my face.

    "Young master!" Ye Ruining deliberately concealed it, but Xiao Jiu couldn't swallow it, "Master Zhao, you counted it, our son just now—" Zhao Su stopped Xiao Jiu from swallowing the

    words in his throat, and Xiao Er took the food and wine The link was delivered, and he poured three cups himself and drank it in one go. Zhao Su's behavior was rough and neat. He was only wearing ordinary people's rough clothes and rough cloth, but because of his strong aura, no one made a sound in front of him to continue. Ye Ruining was ridiculed, and he didn't say a word about Zhao Su's appearance, they were all speculating about this person's background.

    Zhao Su picked up a few chopsticks and dishes for the bowls and chopsticks placed in front of Ye Ruining: "Eat, what are you thinking about?" In

    special times, adults and children have to take care of it, so they can't be hungry.

    After Zhao Su accepted that the child in Ye Ruining's womb was his own, he felt at ease. Even though he once had many prejudices against Young Master Ye, at this moment, in his eyes, Young Master Ye, those prejudices he held in the past have become cute. No point.

    After all, he was raised by the Ye family, so it is common for him to be delicate, so he should be disciplined in the future.

    Zhao Su glanced at Ye Ruining's swollen abdomen from the corner of his eye, his heart felt hot, and he couldn't help pinching Ye Ruining's soft cheek with his fingertips, "Eat, just order anything you want." Ye Ruining snorted coldly: "Can you eat?

    " Can you afford the money?"

    "Come on, money is nothing."

    Zhao Su replied lightly, "You can just be happy today."