60

The young master didn't make any money for a day, so he sent some money to the old beggar passing by, and he closed the stall early and left. When he regained his composure, he realized that the money bag on his body had been fumbled away.

    He touched his empty waist, secretly thought that it was a good man who was not rewarded, and an unknown depression filled his heart.

    "Why isn't this bastard Zhao Su here?"

    After complaining, the young master rushed back along the way he came, and Zhao Su taught him to send out to earn money and not to follow him.

    Ye Ruining's heart is high and arrogant, and vanity is at the root of it. With such a big man by his side, he can't help being proud. At the same time, he didn't want Zhao Su to be too clingy to him, let people outside know, and he didn't know what he would think, which really made him embarrassed.

    The little boy was in a dilemma, and he didn't realize that he was going the wrong way, and headed towards the busiest flower street in the city.

    The most noisy place in the city is this, whether it is day or night, singing and swallowing are endless, children from rich families come here to kill time and have fun, the Ye family is well disciplined, young master Growing up so big, I have never set foot on the long street full of green and red buildings.

    At this moment, he was stunned in place, his arm was pulled and pulled, and he wanted to go upstairs.

    As the fragrant wind hit his face, Ye Ruining sneezed, only feeling that the wrist being held by someone was burning hot. The strength of the soft fingers deepened, as if afraid that he would run away.

    "You... let go."

    Ye Ruining put up his young master's airs, and when the girls around saw them, they covered their mouths and sniggered, looking like little chicks in their eyes.

    The young master made them laugh blushingly, and said shyly: "You, you are not allowed to laugh anymore." The

    old bustard approached him shrewdly. But it's a fool.

    "Young master." The bustard beckoned a fair-faced and delicate girl to the side, gave her a wink, and told her to entertain Young Master Ye well.

    Ye Ruining frowned, and the apostle pulled his arm: "My lord is going back. What is the smell in your place? It makes my nose itch.

    " The young master dressed in brocade clothes walked in surrounded by people. Ye Ruining heard the sound and looked down, it was Su Hao and the group of rich kids whom he met not long ago.

    Seeing Ye Ruining, Su Hao was stunned: "Little Yezi, why did you come here?"

    Ye Ruining, who was about to leave, immediately stopped in his tracks: "Why, I can't come to this place?"

    He sneered, deliberately standing in the way The gang went upstairs, Su Hao wanted to stop him, but the people around him stopped him and winked.

    Su Hao understood, but he couldn't tolerate his hesitation, a few people followed Ye Ruining and took a seat, the food and drink came quickly, followed by a few beautiful girls.

    Ye Ruining felt uncomfortable all over, he didn't know why he was trying to be brave and wasting time with this group of people waiting for the fireworks.

    After he sat down, he used the same polite words. Ye Ruining was easily irritable, so he suppressed his temper, and when he was angry, he picked up the drink in front of him and drank it.

    The sweet and sweet breath penetrated into the lungs, Ye Ruining's spirit was lifted, and he subconsciously took another sip. He had never drunk this kind of unique wine, and it tasted quite delicious.

    Seeing that he liked it, the people on the side looked at each other and explained to him the origin of the wine. After listening, Ye Ruining kept his expression still, and softly asked the girl who was serving him to pour him another cup. When he received the girl's strange eyes, Ye Ruining thought for a while, and seemed to feel that something was wrong.

    During the dinner, Su Hao's group always turned around to show their favor to him, intentionally asking him to send a message to General Qi, Ye Ruining's face gradually turned cold, no matter how sweet the stalk of wine was in his throat, it was hard to swallow, it really turned off his appetite.

    He shook off the wine glass in his hand, the girl knelt on the ground, and the young masters who were chatting and laughing just now stopped, Ye Ruining said: "It's useless to waste your words." His expression changed on the spot, causing a

    commotion The partner was embarrassed. Su Hao opened his mouth to smooth things over, but Ye Ruining ignored them and picked up the money-making tool to leave.

    "Stop, you can't leave if you don't agree!"

    Su Hao frowned: "You..."

    "Su Xiaoshao, you also know that this matter is serious. If it really fails, most of the merchants will be implicated."

    Su Hao hesitated , Ye Ruining had taught several people to pull and stop him, and as he pushed and pushed, his hands and feet gradually became weak.

    The rest of the people took his reaction into their eyes, knowing that the effect of the medicine had taken effect, and the corners of their mouths curled into malicious smiles.

    "Young Master Xiaoye, if you don't eat soft ones, you'll eat Shi Geng's instead. When we tame you so well that we have a handle on you, are you afraid that your brother won't agree? After all, he has an affair with General Qi."

    Su Hao had a headache and said, "Did you put something in the wine?" He wanted to pull someone away to rescue Ye Ruining, but Ye Ruining pushed him away chaotically, and cursed at the bad guy in a low voice.

    The young master cursed in bits and pieces not to touch him, and seeing several people blocking Su Hao to surround him, the young master smashed the tools at hand and scattered the papers.

    In a panic, Ye Ruining ran to the window on his legs and feet, and opened the window with a bang.

    It was night, and the cold wind poured in from outside, which made him a little awake.

    A few people smirked and said: "Young master, you don't want to run anymore, this is upstairs, where can you run?"

    Ye Ruining couldn't get angry, he retracted his raised legs, his pupils tightened suddenly when he glanced downstairs Shrink.

    He called out to Zhao Su in a hoarse voice, wondering if the man who had walked downstairs heard him, his head became hot, and the hand touching his shoulder was really annoying, so he jumped straight down from the second floor.

    For some reason, he just believed that Zhao Su could catch him.

    The gentle chest was pressed against the forehead, and the sober mind was buzzed by the wind, something smudged and swelled up.

    Ye Ruining shrunk his neck, and raised his eyes with twinkling colors.

    His throat was so dry that he muttered: "Zhao Su, why are you so hot? I'm going to burn you out." Zhao Su's Adam's apple

    tightened, and he touched his hot and red cheeks, in exchange for the young master. She clings like a cat, her face is red, and she is so soft that her fingers sink into it when pressed.

    Zhao Su reprimanded in a low voice: "I let you run around when I'm not around you."

    I don't care about taking care of others, the most urgent thing is to remove the medicine from the young master's body first.