58

Zhao Su stood there quietly: "Make money?"

    "Yes," Ye Ruining was not convinced in his heart, "What kind of eyes do you have, you don't believe me? I can do what you can do, don't dawdle, give it to me quickly." Get things ready."

    The little boy insisted on doing things that he would not give up if he failed to achieve his goal, so Zhao Su had no choice but to take him out, and he also took the two little things, and put them in the bamboo basket so that they could lie on their stomachs obediently, covering the mouth of the basket. A piece of cloth reveals a gap, allowing them to poke their heads to see the outside world.

    As the weather gets warmer, more people go to the market, and even more people flock to the city to make ends meet.

    The young master is good at writing, but he has no big ambitions in his heart. He only wants to make some money, but he intends to write family letters for those who left home and send them back.

    He has a rich family and no worries about food and clothing. Even if he doesn't do anything in his life, his father and elder brother will not look down on him.

    In this way, Ye Ruining felt at ease, chose a good place near the post station, and slowly asked Zhao Su to set up a writing booth for him.

    Zhao Su's hands and feet were quick, and he quickly set up a place that shaded the sun and blocked the wind. Ye Ruining looked satisfied.

    There were more and more people coming and going around, and the young master was dressed in fine clothes and he didn't fit in with everyone. Some people passed by the stall hesitantly and asked him if he could write a letter from home for him to keep him safe.

    Ye Ruining nodded, and the man asked the price again, he thought about it, and said: "One penny."

    In the eyes of the young master, a penny is not money at all, Zhao Su mentioned it to him on the way here, life is not easy for ordinary people, He just asks for what he needs on weekdays, and he doesn't know that daily necessities are expensive.

    It was rare for Zhao Su to teach patiently, and the young master actually listened quietly to his heart, earning a penny from him.

    He turned his head and said to Zhao Su who was squatting on the side and teasing the little leopard in the basket, "I don't charge too much." Zhao Su raised his head, his eyes were kind and gentle: "Good boy.

    "

    Coax Like a puppy, Ye Ruining pursed his lips, earnestly putting the pennies into his purse.

    With the first guest, the number of subsequent guests gradually increased, and the young master's wrists were sore.

    "Zhao Su."

    Taking advantage of the rest, Ye Ruining said unhappily, "Don't pat them on the head, I've seen them all."

    There was a cloth curtain under the table to cover them, and he picked up the two little things and put them on his lap. Let Zhao Su touch them again. Fortunately, they are still Zhao Su's cubs, this father doesn't love the cubs at all, he knows how to bully them.

    The appearance of the young master protecting the cub made Zhao Su smile a little. He was still a cub, and he had suffered so much, but now his temperament has not changed at all, and he protects his cub tightly.

    Ye Ruining took care of the little ones in his arms and comforted them not to toss around.

    "Zhao Su, why don't you go out to work?"

    In the past, Zhao Su had already gone out, so why would he just sit here doing nothing.

    Zhao Suhe smiled, naturally he wanted to guard the three cubs of his family for a day. If the little boy wants to make money, he should put it aside, and when he needs to take a look, he must also look after it.

    When the young master was hungry, there was a pastry from Zhao Su at hand, and when he was thirsty, there was tea to drink as soon as he stretched out his hand.    

     But the young master is a good person, and the young master will share the cakes in his hand, and when he encounters a little beggar passing by begging, he will take out money from his purse to give alms. After coming and going, when the stall was closed and returned, the young master didn't earn any money, and he posted a lot of money himself. 

     Ye Ruining couldn't untie his brows, and said sullenly: "Zhao Su, I didn't make any money today."  

    His wrist was still sore from writing.   

    At night, the little prince who was about to fall asleep watched Zhao Su open the door of his room, holding a medicine jar in his hand.  

     Zhao Su raised his eyes slightly: "Knead."   

  After finishing speaking, before Ye Ruining could respond, Zhao Su put both wrists in the palms of Zhao Su's palms. The palms that had been smeared with medicated oil were warm, and felt comfortable on the delicate and cool skin.

    So, the little boy was reluctant to take out his hand.

    He found that Zhao Su in human form could serve him well, and that seemed to be a good feeling.