7

It was the first time that Zhao Su was picked up by a man and acted like a baby, and he thought it was quite fresh. This young man's body is not as hard as ordinary men, but soft and soft. Now he is holding him as his brother, and his speech is soft Didi's is more pitiful than a little lady.

The falling black hair covered half of Ye Ruining's face, revealing his white chin. He had been homesick for a long time, and now he hugged his brother in his dream and cried, as if he wanted to cry out the grievances and sorrows that had been pent up in his heart for several days. , the overflowing tears wet Zhao Su's underwear little by little, and he was still crying, when he suddenly heard a deep sneer from above his head, he choked, raised his tear-filled eyes, his eyes were wet The appearance of the living Hades in Li Na gradually enlarged until the hair on his face was pulled away due to tears.

Zhao Su said, "Have you cried enough?"

Ye Ruining seemed to wake up from a dream, and after realizing that he was holding the living Hades tightly and crying, he fell back on the bed in panic: "Why are you?"

Zhao Su folded his arms, With a half smile but not a smile: "I still want to ask the young master, you threw yourself into your arms and hugged me as soon as I entered the house. Could it be that the young master has a habit of breaking sleeves?" His words made

Ye Ruining's face turn red, and he frowned again. Hot, curled up thinly in the bed, really pitiful.

Zhao Su accepted it as soon as he saw it, and took Ye Ruining to his side to check his temperature. Seeing that he was about to struggle at any time, he put on a straight face and bluffed him twice.

Zhao Su said: "In the middle of the night, I can't find a doctor for you. I will torment you with the medicine that the doctor left you. You can drink it yourself and rest." "What about you ?

"

Asked: "Could it be that the young master still wants me, a vulgar person, to stay and take care of you personally?" He purposely said that being close to you was ambiguous, and his eyes swept wildly, as if he had really passed through Ye Ruining's thin and soft underwear, looking at his clothes. Body.

"You, you rascal, don't look at me like this!"

Ye Ruining's ears were red with embarrassment, no one in the Ye Mansion dared to instruct him like this, let alone speak recklessly and frivolously, dare to tease a man.

"I'm leaving."

After Zhao Su got up, the rain was still leaking outside the house. He checked the doors and windows before leaving. Ye Ruining was left holding the quilt and staring at the door in a daze. The room was quiet, and the flickering candlelight stimulated him. Sensitive thoughts, the body that took the medicine became heavier and heavier, and finally there were two tear stains on his face, and he fell asleep in the bed.

The wind and rain passed in the middle of the night, and the sky was clear the next day. Zhao Su prepared breakfast, and when he looked up, he saw the young master standing outside the door, hesitantly refusing to come in. He put down the bowl and chopsticks, and began to eat unceremoniously, and said: "Young master still wants me, a vulgar man, to invite you into the house."

After finishing the sentence, Ye Ruining angrily found a stool and sat down. After seeing the breakfast on the table, his delicate eyebrows twitched immediately, and he said with disgust, "It's all rough food, so how can you eat it?" He just

came In the first two days of Linghe Village, although the conditions in the countryside were not as good as those in the city, the two servants did their best to serve him. Now when they come to Zhao Su, they can only drink some rice porridge and gnaw steamed buns, and they don't even have a decent breakfast. not see.