56

The young master has made up his mind to leave the general's mansion, and the eldest son is angry with him for the first time, and he hasn't visited him for two days. Everyone in the general's mansion could tell that the two brothers of the Ye family had deep feelings for each other. Now that there was such a commotion, no one was discussing it secretly.

    The general personally issued an order not to be curious about the two brothers of the Ye family. Therefore, when Ye Ruining left the general's mansion with the two little leopards, he did not attract any unusual looks. At the side, no one deliberately sent them off.

    The babies were sent into the carriage, Ye Ruining stood outside the carriage and looked around, he was waiting for Brother Rongsheng.

    Looking forward and looking forward, Ye Ruining looked away in disappointment: "Forget it, let's go."

    Zhao Su frowned slightly behind him, because he didn't have more affection for Ye Rongsheng, and he didn't want to see Ye Ruining alone and lonely.

    Ye Ruining was born handsome, after this period of nourishment, his eyes became clearer, his face was ruddy and fair, his mouth was slightly pursed, his cheeks were sunken into dimples, it was really cute. Even when he was angry, he puffed up his mouth unconsciously, and told Zhao Su to look at Xinxi, and he couldn't see his disappointed look.

    "Young master, wait, I'll invite the eldest son to come over."

    "Don't." Ye Ruining stopped in time, "If the elder brother wants to see me, he will definitely come to me."

    The corners of his mouth curled up and he smiled: "Brother Rong Sheng won't I have been angry for too long."

    The carriage drove steadily all the way to the depths of the alley east of Xianyang City, and the house Zhao Su found was facing the sun, and the light was sufficient and warm. The house is not big, with a small courtyard. Most importantly

    , the place is sparsely populated, clean and peaceful, suitable for little leopards to play around.

    Ye Ruining was helped out of the carriage by Zhao Su, and the two little guys ran out from inside, strolling around Ye Ruining's circle, full of joy.

    The door opened, and the little leopard couldn't wait to run in, spreading his legs and running in the courtyard.

    Ye Ruining looked at the joy, and the depression just now was swept away, and he bent down to play with them. The little ones flung themselves into his arms and arched their fluffy little bodies. From time to time, they always rubbed their cheeks against him, humming and acting like a baby.

    Zhao Su was silent, stood on one side and watched quietly for a while, the ups and downs in his heart calmed down, and then he went outside to pick up the luggage transported by the carriage, and sent them to the house one by one.

    Ye Ruining deliberately didn't help, watched Zhao Su busy inside and out, lifted the wooden bucket to fetch water, he got up, avoided the little leopards around his feet, took another empty wooden bucket, and also wanted to fetch water of.

    Zhao Su said: "Go back and sit down."

    Ye Ruining's stubborn temper came up, and he raised his voice: "Why, do you still look down on me? I can't do what you can do?" After the

    sound fell, he vacated, Zhao Su unexpectedly He was holding a wooden barrel in one hand, and picked him up like a child with the other, and put his strong arms under his buttocks. Ye Ruining said angrily, "Put me down!" Zhao Su put him on the stone platform built

    up , parallel to his gaze: "Sit down."

    "No, Zhao Su, what do you mean, dislike me and make trouble?"

    Zhao Su suddenly lowered his voice: "If you make any more noise, you will be fined."

    "Hey, you bastard, how dare you— — Hmm."

    Ye Ruining blinked dully, and deliberately bit Zhao Su slightly on his lips.

    "Young master, let's see if I dare."