53

The big black panther lowered its head, put its tongue against Ye Ruining's soft palm and licked it, as a tacit consent, apologetic in its gesture, and cautiously flattered with a beast, really afraid that something might happen to the postpartum little son who couldn't stand the stimulation.

    But the matter of the little leopard couldn't be hidden, the young master avoided the two little leopards tightly, he said that he would throw away the two little things, but he was so sad if he couldn't be sure.

    The young master's duplicity is not good at all, Zhao Su doesn't want him to regret it, let alone feel guilty about it in his heart in the future. If you don't expose everything at this moment and show him what should be seen, let him see clearly that no matter what happens, as long as the young master doesn't hurt himself, Zhao Su will always have a way to control others.

    Every time the big black panther licked, the little boy's palm would tremble. He gently pushed Leopard's big head away, his voice seemed to cry: "You are Zhao Su..." "

    You are Zhao Su."

    "You are Zhao Su, you lied to me!"

    That bastard who bullied him and looked down on him The reckless man in the mountains, and the gentle leopard who stood by his side and protected him, leaving only a wild beast, were actually the same.

    Ye Ruining's hands and feet softened, and the two little things took the opportunity to nestle in his arms, warm and soft.

    It was probably father and son connecting hearts, they stayed in Ye Ruining's arms obediently, comforting Ye Ruining invisibly, but they were also very afraid that Ye Ruining would throw them away. His stomach was growling with hunger, and he still maintained the appearance of a well-behaved and quiet leopard baby in Ye Ruining's arms, not wanting to provoke Ye Ruining's slight dislike.

    The big black panther licked the two little things, its big head resting against Ye Ruining's legs and stared at him quietly, the two little things in Ye Ruining's arms were hungry and put their small heads on Ye Ruining's palms.

    The big beast and the two little beasts were extremely well-behaved, and Ye Ruining's anger and grievance seemed to be pierced by a fine needle. He gradually pursed his mouth, he didn't know where to put his hands and feet, he was at a loss.

    The sound from the little thing's stomach broke his heart. Ye Ruining touched the little leopard's ass, feeling aggrieved in his heart, making him feel very pitiful when he recalled the big black panther's superior attitude.

    "Where's the baby's milk?"

    As a man, he didn't have milk, let alone lift up the clothes to feed the children. Ye Ruining didn't even look at the big black panther, and just called it repeatedly to fetch the babies' milk.

    The warm goat milk Zhao Su had prepared in advance and put it in the water bag. The big black leopard brought the water bag to Ye Ruining and watched him slowly feed the little leopards.

    After the two little things were full, they continued to sleep obediently on Ye Ruining's lap, milky goat milk remained on the soft fur under their mouths, Ye Ruining wiped them gently, turned his head, and met the big black panther's harmless His eyes were so dazed.

    What's the situation now, he can't throw away little things, and the big black panther doesn't stop arguing with him, telling him to go east and never west like a big dog, everything is messed up.

    How should he account for Zhao Su cheating him? The babies are two leopards, how should they face their elder brother?

    Ye Ruining's heart was in a mess, his body was still weak, and he fell asleep leaning against the pillow soon.

    The big black panther watched silently for a while, worried that the little ones were uncomfortable pressing his legs, so he picked it up and put it next to him. Hesitating for a moment, the leopard poked its head forward, and quietly smeared a little bit of its own saliva on Ye Ruining's cheeks. Feeling that it was not enough, it licked it on the side of the neck and the palm of the hand, until Ye Ruining's body was full of its breath. Only then did the black panther prick up its ears to pay attention to the movement outside, and lay down on the ground, guarding its people and children.