22

Young Master Ye wandered around his leopard brother all day long, trying to persuade the beast to follow him back to Ye's house.

    The weather is quite cool, no, one person and one leopard each occupy a place in the tree stand in the yard to enjoy the shade. Seeing that the black leopard's injury is getting better, Young Master Ye doesn't say anything clearly, the corners of his mouth are about to bubble with anxiety.

    Once the black panther is healed, it means that it will leave, and the little boy doesn't want his leopard brother to leave.

    Ye Ruining fed the last piece of meat to the black leopard, ran to the well and drew water to wash his hands: "Brother Leopard, are you willing to follow me back to Ye Mansion?" Ye

    Ruining always felt that the black leopard could understand what he said, yes A smart leopard. My brother once told him that animals are more spiritual than humans. As long as you treat them well, they will treat people with sincerity.

    He touched the leopard's face with his water-stained palm, and the black panther turned away and swept his hand with its tail.

    Ye Ruining propped his chin, and said: "Xiao Liu and Xiao Qi got sick and left, and Zhao Su disappeared. I don't know whether he is dead or alive. Mr. Lan Zhilan Caoben doesn't want to keep them by his side. Now I only have you, Brother Leopard. "

    The black panther's tail was wrapped around Ye Ruining's wrist, and his tongue still smelled of blood, so he didn't lick his hand.

    "Brother Leopard."

    Ye Ruining hugged Leopard's head not too hot: "Go and wash your mouth for

    a while." Young Master Ye was crying, his face wrinkled like a bun: "I want to vomit when I smell blood. "

    The black panther's animal eyes showed obvious dislike, but he straightened his body, paced gracefully to the edge of the well, folded his head, and motioned to Young Master Ye to bring it up with a basin of clean water.

    "Brother Leopard, you are so smart!"

    Young Master Ye fetched water for the black panther without complaint. The panther cleaned its mouth and jumped into the house. After a while, the wooden comb that Ye Ruining used to comb its hair was wrapped around its tail, and it was delivered to Ye Ruining. .

    Young Master Ye smiled from ear to ear, and said intimately to Hei Bao: "Brother Leopard, do you want me to comb your hair for you?"

    The sun shines on the black panther's fur, which is warm, black and shiny, smooth and smooth. Ye Ruining couldn't put it down, and went back to the tree stand with the panther. The panther was lying on its stomach, while Ye Ruining sat on the small stool and patiently groomed the panther. He wanted to touch the panther's ears and tail, but the panther didn't want to.

    "Will Brother Leopard be shy too?"

    Hei Panther flicked his tail and poked him in the face, and he avoided it with a smile: "Itchy."

    One person and one leopard spent a few days like this, and in a blink of an eye, Hei Panther's injuries healed, and there was no need He is staying with Young Master Ye.

    And these few days, Young Master Ye had a hard time, with the black panther around, Young Master held back and touched his face, he also lost weight.

    Young Master Ye had no one to serve him, and he was about to finish eating the food that Lan Zhi had left behind. Young Master Ye could only heat food on a small fire, and his fingers were scalded to blisters in order to start the fire.