8

After riding the same horse with Zhao Su and going back and forth on the mountain road for several hours, Ye Ruining, who was covered with precious bones, really couldn't bear it the next day, and his whole body seemed to fall apart. When he opened his eyes, he slipped out of the house without putting on his shoes and socks, and accused Zhao Su who was practicing martial arts with resentment in his eyes: "It's all your fault, my son gave you money and you didn't rent a carriage for me. It's good right now. I'm full of bones. It hurts."

Zhao Su put down the chopping ax in his hand and glanced sideways, saw that Ye Ruining was not wearing shoes and socks, and twitched at the corner of his mouth: "Go back and put on your shoes."

Ye Ruining replied subconsciously: "You serve me--"

The voice was abrupt Falling down, seeing Zhao Su's cold eyes, he pursed his mouth, and reluctantly went back to the house to put on his shoes and socks. He stayed in the house holding his breath for too long, so long that Zhao Su pushed the door in impatiently, and saw Ye Ruining wrestling with a belt.

Since Ye Ruining came to live in Zhao Su's house, he put on clothes, shoes and socks by himself, and took care of his hair by himself. He is a young man who was taken care of and grew up. When the roads are dirty, his servants will bend over and step on them for him. His feet are taken care of more expensive than others. He has never done these tasks himself. Su asked him to arrange his clothes by himself, but the straps of the clothes disturbed him.

When Zhao Su came in, Ye Ruining tore off two ribbons of his clothes, revealing half of his fair chest. He was well-groomed, and his skin was as delicate as pearls.

Ye Ruining said displeasedly to Zhao Su: "Come here and help me tidy up."

Zhao Su stared intently for a moment, and approached with an unknown smile on the corner of his mouth: "Young master, how do you want me to serve you?"

As for Ye Ruining's figure, although he did not A woman is plump, but also slender and tender enough. Zhao Su is a hot-blooded big man, he is not interested in Ye Ruining, who is just like him, but it doesn't prevent him from looking more often to enjoy his eyesight.

Food and sex are sexual, and men are more lustful. Although Ye Ruining is arrogant, he looks like a well-protected person with a pure heart, and he doesn't know that Zhao Su is using him to feast his eyes.

"Zhao Su, you just concentrate on serving me comfortably. I am comfortable. When my brother comes to pick me up, I will definitely not treat you badly. The Ye family can give you as much as you want." "What I

want I can give it to you."

Zhao Su fiddled with Ye Ruining's clothes, as if trying to figure out what he wanted in a conversation.

"Yes, there is nothing our Ye family can't afford, how much do you want?"

When Ye Ruining had said enough, Zhao Su didn't even say a specific number, and the man's breath was heavy when he left. He touched his nose outside the door, thinking that he had been holding it in for too long, he should go out to vent his anger, lest it would be too ridiculous to see a man who could get angry after touching it twice.

After the money bag was stolen, Ye Ruining became more considerate and handed over the rest of the money to Zhao Su for safekeeping, and said solemnly: "All the money is with you, if the money disappears, the responsibility lies with you, you can handle it yourself." Let's go."

Zhao Su laughed in his heart that Ye Ruining didn't have a long-term mind, Young Master Ye handed over all the money, and there was only one request, that is, Zhao Su could not spend the money at will. The three meals have been greatly improved, and it has been a good life for a few days. Ye Ruining pinched his face, it was very soft, and his cheeks seemed to have grown some flesh.