1

The sky is gloomy and gray like light ink unevenly smeared, and the crystal white snowflakes like salt fall gently like feathers blown by the wind.

The green needles of the straight green pine are vigorously pointing to the sky, the snow is getting bigger and bigger, thick white snow has accumulated between the needles, the ground is piled up with a soft silver carpet, and there are footprints made by a string of military boots from the entrance of the shooting range. Extend to stand on the target.

There are still 6 days, 15 hours, 23 minutes and 8 seconds before the estrus period of eighteen years old.

As an Omega, Mu Ran was still standing in the middle of the shooting range. He was holding a black antique YIKU-796 assault gun. His black hair was soft and drooping, and a little snow fell between his brows.

"Ready—start, shoot!"

The man standing on the side acted as a temporary referee. After giving an order, he stood with folded arms and looked at the only two shooters in the center of the field with unsuspecting eyes.

Not only him, but even the crowd watching the excitement all around had an expression of "I guessed who would win a long time ago".

After all, one is an Omega and the other is an Alpha.

Omega wants to win against Alpha, but Wei Fengchi, the top Alpha with a reputation in the military academy, has no chance of winning at all.

But obviously Mu Ran didn't think so.

He had already seen that the Alpha who shot with him today had a right hand injury.

From the junk star—Feld Star to the main star—Gerhold Military Academy on Clelos Star, besides being excited, Mu Ran was more full of longing and eagerness to show off his ambition.

Although there are still more than two weeks before leaving school, there are not a few senior students and students who are about to become official first-year students who come to the school's special shooting range for vacation.

how so? Hard work is one aspect of the military students, but what is really important is that every time they win a game at the shooting range, they can add points to the student assessment card.

The elimination rate of the Gerhold Military Academy every semester is astonishingly high, but what is the main basis for this military academy to eliminate students? Student points are the most important thing.

"A1 Wei Fengchi 9.7 rings, 9.3 rings, 9.5 rings..."

"A2's Mu Ran has 9.6 rings, 9.5 rings, 9.8 rings..."

The electronic induction target is white except for the target plate, and a soft electronic sound comes from the center of the pole.

There was a sharp throbbing pain in his right arm, Wei Fengchi frowned slightly, Ruifeng's eyes under the thick long eyelashes narrowed, and the black long phoenix clothes were blown up by the cold wind.

He aimed closely at the crosshair, and fired another shot with a "bang--".

Mu Ran didn't show any weakness either, compared to Wei Fengchi who was expressionless, he smiled slightly, and the smile swayed on his fair and delicate face like water waves.

The corners of his eyes and brows were full of smiles, his left eye was closed tightly, the arm holding the gun was in line with the body of the gun, and with a gunshot, he scored a 9.8 ring again.

Like the temporary referee, the surrounding crowd almost dropped their jaws in shock.

This is an Omega whose shooting performance is unexpectedly excellent and does not lag behind Alpha...