79

79 Sexual Fucking in the Bathroom, Pussy Fucking in the Water, Stirring the Intestinal Wall, Fucking the School Girl, Peeing Creampie

【What the writer wants to say:】

Thanks to the cuties for the gifts, thanks to the cuties for sending Mu Mu to the homepage, 555 is really touching, kiss each other ~ jiu mi (♡´з(´ω*)♡~

Among them, the little cutie I am especially grateful for has no name Zhizhizi~ I am familiar with you already, woohoo, a big hug (o>ω<o)~

No name Zhizhizi の cool sports car Japanese sushi gem diamond ring mysterious gift steak full meal gem diamond ring strawberry pie pasta strawberry pie

Luyangxi の Coffee

Yyds のStrawberry Cake

Asphyxiaa のrose

Lan の Strawberry Cake Strawberry Cake

A Ci の Strawberry Cake

Unnamed Salmon Meal Strawberry Cake Steak Full Meal Salmon Meal Steak Full Meal

-----text-----

Not long after dawn, the whole city was still in a semi-comatose state, but Mu Ran was being pressed on the tiles in the bathroom to prostitute himself day in and day out. The two of them had already taken off their clothes and were hanging loosely by the bathtub, half submerged in the bathroom. In the water, half hangs outside.

Mu Ran originally thought that Wei Fengchi would be cold, so he proposed to let him take a hot bath, but when he was bringing him new towels and bath towels, he was dragged in by Wei Fengchi with amazing arms.

The unkempt water poured onto Mu Ran's face unexpectedly, and he was about to ask Wei Fengchi what he was going to do, when the overwhelming kisses hit him suddenly, he was kissed so hard that he backed away again and again, Wei Fengchi first stripped Mu Ran's clothes, Then take off your own.

"Uh, uh..." Mu Ran was turned over by Wei Fengchi, and turned into a posture with his chest against the wall. Wei Fengchi's muscular and hot body was pressed against him. He was clearly not an Alpha in the susceptible period. However, he behaved more domineeringly than the Alpha in the susceptible period.

The unkempt hot water hit them like rain, Mu Ran was turned away and forced to kiss Wei Fengchi, Wei Fengchi sucked his lips, bit his Adam's apple, and sucked his The shoulder, kissing all the way from his butterfly bone that was so beautiful that it seemed to fly off in a second.

His hands went from under Mu Ran's ribs to his chest, grabbed his two soft and pink tits, rotated, kneaded, flicked, and pulled, his big palm wrapped around Mu Ran's chest muscles, The whole thing is gathered in the hand, grasping and kneading vigorously like playing with a water polo.

"Wei Fengchi, you, you... Take it easy, um..." Both groups of tits were caught red, tingling and numb, Mu Ran wanted to run away, and arched his body forward desperately.

"Are you wet?" Wei Fengchi suddenly bit the tip of Mu Ran's ear, and the scalding hot and humid breath tickled his ear.

"You, you don't know how to...look..." Her tits were almost swollen from playing with her, her legs were better than noodles, and she couldn't stop trembling, and Mu Ran became rebellious.

Wei Fengchi inserted his right hand forward from under Mu Ran's buttocks, touched the sensitive and red perineum, and soon touched the two soft and delicate clam lips. With hands full of water.

"It's already very wet..."

Wei Fengchi grabbed Mu Ran's waist and pulled him to the side. The hard and hot big dick pushed open his two plump buttocks and thrust forward.