4

4 finger rape small pussy, thrusting hard, pussy spitting water, small pussy being raped, bisexual secrets exposed

Slumped back to the edge of the bed, the extremely elastic bed bounced a few times.

The friend sat there with his hands propped back, his soft and dazzling blond hair curled up, he looked up at Mu Ran, his eyes were very bright, as if they had been soaked in clear water for a long time.

"Don't you need to go home?"

Mu Ran didn't look at him again, he took off his suit jacket and threw it on the ground, he fell heavily on the bed, beside Qi Yucheng.

"It's too late today, and my grandpa will definitely be rambling on when I go back at this point. I might as well just say that I'm staying at a friend's house for the night."

Mu Ran was also deeply impressed by the nagging level of Grandpa Qi Yucheng.

Thinking of the question of whether or not to add sugar to scrambled tomatoes before, he had a different opinion with Grandpa Qi, so he listened to his long speech all afternoon arguing that scrambled eggs with tomatoes would taste better with sugar.

Mu Ran shook his head, forcing himself to come out of the memory of the day when he walked out of Qi Mansion with spit all over his face.

"By the way, Yucheng, we two will take a shower tonight, and let your cousin wash later."

"Why? Why do you want to take a shower today? Don't you usually like to wash after reading the book?"

Qi Yucheng was puzzled, and turned his head to look at Omega who was still lying on the bed with long arms and legs.

Mu Ran didn't tell Qi Yucheng that he was affected by pheromone in the bathroom last night, but bumped Qi Yucheng's knee with his calf.

"I told you to wash first, why are you talking so much nonsense?"

"All right, all right, Mr. Mu, I'll listen to you. Anyway, I finish the wash early, so I can go to bed early."

Qi Yucheng bounced up from the bed, and then went to the closet to find clothes.

Although he often lived in the ancestral house, he rarely came to this apartment, but because he sometimes lived here for a while during the holidays, he still put a lot of clothes in the closet.

Including this time when Mu Ran came to live with him, he also wore his pajamas at night.

"By the way, living with my cousin doesn't affect you, right? Although my cousin is very popular, many people in the outside world don't know that he is actually an Alpha with top mental strength."

In fact, Mu Ran knew that Qi Zijin was an SSSS-level Alpha from the first meeting, but he didn't expect that Qi Zijin would only be marked as an SS-level Alpha on the external profile.

In reality, there are very few Alphas with top-level pheromones, and it is not an exaggeration to say that they are one in a million, so once the pheromones and spiritual power are rated as SSSS, then on the premise of respecting Alpha's wishes, Alpha will definitely be reused by the empire .

Mu Ran was a little curious, because he couldn't figure out why Qi Zijin did this.

Even if Qi Zijin doesn't want to join the army, maybe he doesn't want to be a government official, but as far as the entertainment industry is concerned, with the title of SSSS Alpha, Qi Zijin will definitely be sought after unprecedentedly and unprecedentedly.