17

17 cold military doctor, guess the gender; it can be called the most toxic pheromone in history (egg: spasm in the bathroom

So what is this person trying to express?

Mu Ran was puzzled.

He had seen Wei Fengchi's name ranked first among all the students in his class on the bulletin board early on, and he and Wei Fengchi had only met once, and the last time he talked to him, he liked to ignore him.

Mu Ran didn't know how to answer for a moment, and was about to offer a "um" to finish the job.

Fortunately, Wei Fengchi didn't seem to want to communicate with him too much, and his obsidian-like red phoenix eyes, which seemed to have been soaked by the melting water of the mountain's ice and snow, narrowed slightly, and then walked away quickly.

The timetable for getting up in the military academy was very strict. Before six o'clock, the sky was still dark, the sky was full of stars, and the crescent moon hung on the trees, so everyone went to the classroom in the dark.

When Mu Ran went to the classroom, it was not too early or too late, and before entering the door, he saw Wei Fengchi who stood out from a group of Alpha, Beta, and Omega students and was out of place.

Last night, Mu Ran had nothing to do, so he went to the school forum to browse. He wanted to find some military training coping skills, but he happened to see that a post related to Wei Fengchi became popular and was added as a refinement.

Yesterday was not the official start of school, but Wei Fengchi was appointed as the new school grass by the stalwart seniors or male Omega seniors.

Why do so many people like this deadpan guy?

Mu Ran didn't quite understand the "School Brother Wei, please fuck me hard" comments in the post.

After all, Mu Ran is more willing to get along with the approachable Omega or the down-to-earth Beta than the aggressive Alpha.

His thoughts drifted far away like plankton, until the vacant seat beside him was seated with a big buttock, and then he pulled back Mu Ran, who was wandering in the sky.

"Why are you sitting here?"

Mu Ran looked at his roommate, Yu Jinxuan, who seemed to be having a bad fight with him yesterday.

"Come on, I don't know anyone here, I just know you, where else would I sit here?"

Yu Jinxuan took it for granted, and spoke in a slightly flatter tone.

Fifty-one students in a class were all present, and the teacher arrived in the classroom soon. He first gave an introduction, and then asked the students in the class to introduce themselves one by one.

The teacher's surname is Li. He told his classmates about the course schedule for this semester and the time of the latest exam.

Not long after, the voice of assembly sounded on the radio, and all the freshmen of the first grade were given the oath ceremony in the sports field.

Because the classroom is on the third floor, Class 5, Grade 1 was the seventh to enter. In about five minutes, all the students from the 30 classes of the first grade had arrived, and the sports field became a vast expanse.

The national flag of the Empire was raised slowly on the flag raising platform, and on the upper right of the flag was an eagle ready to fly. All the teachers and students watched the national flag rise to the top of the flagpole solemnly and quietly.

The principal of the military academy led the team to swear an oath on the awarding platform, and the students below raised their right hands to the level of their temples and followed suit. The voice was so intense that it resounded throughout the stadium.