77

77 years old! The admiral is actually the one below (bushi; temporary boyfriend

There are two tall intelligent robots standing in the clean and transparent glass window. This is a custom-made suit shop. They wear the latest style of suits in the store. If there are people who are interested in suits from outside the window, They can touch the sensor keys on the window glass, and the intelligent robot will make a series of display actions such as rotating, raising its hand, and revealing the inner lining after receiving instructions.

"Cuckoo, cuckoo——" The decoration in the store is retro and elegant, and the cuckoo alarm clock on the wall pops up a cuckoo to tell the time conscientiously.

Today, Mu Ranlai and Osmond came to the store to order suits.

Yesterday, Mu Ran was decided to be Osmond's one-day boyfriend out of nowhere.

Osmond often attends important meetings and events on behalf of the military department and the empire, so his suit is naturally indispensable. Mu Ran lives in a rented apartment. He doesn't have all his original clothes, and he is mostly surrounded by military uniforms. There are a few formal suits that can actually go to Lancia's birthday party, but since Osmond If his boyfriend is present, he must choose a suit that matches Osmond very well.

"Mr. Mu, I need to measure your size next." The owner of the shop is a young Alpha, and Osmond is a frequent customer of their shop, but in the past he always made suits and sent them directly, like Osmond It is still rare to come directly to the door like this, let alone with a young man.

The store has just opened, and only a clerk and the owner came. Both of them are alpha males, and Mu Ran is an Omega. Without approval, the owner of the store can't directly help Mu Ran. He voted for Osmond. Inquiring gaze.

Osmond pondered for a moment, then looked at Mu Ran, "If you don't mind, let me measure it for you?"

"Well, that's fine, whoever measures is not measured, come on." Mu Ran is not a coy person, he took off his windbreaker jacket, took off his sweater, leaving only a white shirt on his upper body, he circled around, and then Open your hands towards Osmond.

Both the clerk and the boss thought that the relationship between Osmond and Muran was not simple, so they exited the room tacitly and even closed the door behind them.

I don't know what Osmond thinks, the first thing is to measure Mu Ran's chest, he wraps his arms around Mu Ran's waist, wraps the tape measure behind Mu Ran, and lifts it up a little bit, his hand gently Put it on Mu Ran's back, pass through his ribs, and draw it to his chest. When he clenched the tape measure tightly, his hand inevitably touched Mu Ran's soft and elastic chest.

As expected, it was soft...

Because they were too close, the powerful and domineering pheromone from Osmond's body rushed towards him. It's not that Mu Ran had never heard of it before, but it was the first time that he got so close.

The Alpha pheromone on Osmond's body matches his cold and indifferent temperament. The refreshing turpentine amber fragrance is mixed with the mellow and mysterious ancient oriental sandalwood. Neutralized by the silky sweetness of amber, it creates a pheromone scent that people will never forget once they smell it.

Mu Ran was a little suppressed by his pheromone, but Osmond only thought he was nervous.

"Don't be nervous." Osmond raised his hand and gently pressed on his shoulder.

"Hmm." Of course, Mu Ran would not say that he with A-level mental power was suppressed by Osmond with top-level mental power.

After measuring the bust and starting to measure the waist, Mu Ran's stomach is full of itchy flesh, Osmond tightened it a little when he took up the measuring tape, and when his palm touched the soft flesh on Mu Ran's lower abdomen, Mu Ran reacted with a loud "hiss" One sound.

The Omega that all the stars want to fuckजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें