39

39 beauties appear on the stage; the sex is shockingly reversed; they are ruthlessly ridiculed by the big beauties

The scent that seduces people's appetite all the time floats to the tip of everyone's nose along the chilly wind, and Mu Ran's lower abdomen quickly responds with gongs and drums, and the sounds of frying pans, hawking, and bargaining around The sound of walking, walking, talking, chopsticks hitting the plate, and the collision of wine glasses blend into a hustle and bustle of the night market.

One or two square dining tables that seem to have oil stains that will never be wiped clean, surrounded by a few cheap plastic stools that seem to break with a single effort, and a few people sitting on them drinking beer The world is my talkative tonight .

Depressed and aggrieved at work, wanton venting after get off work, almost every booth has a few tables of people like that, the pain belongs to them, Mu Ran just felt noisy, he bypassed them one by one, and turned into a wine shop Don't be afraid of porridge shops with deep alleys.

Indeed, because Mu Ran found the porridge shop by following the scent.

"Boss, let's cook seafood porridge." Mu Ran searched around the large photos on the wall.

"Come on!" The boss is a kind-hearted old man, his face turned into a flower when he saw Mu Ran, he wiped his hands with a paper towel and went to work in the kitchen.

Half an hour later, Mu Ran touched his swollen stomach, and walked out of the porridge shop contentedly. The gray-haired old man stood behind him and waved, "Welcome to come again next time!"

People are such creatures that when they eat too much, their brains become dizzy, and they even lack thinking. After walking down an alley or two, Mu Ran finally realized that he was on the wrong path. The alley he came in was completely different.

He thought for a moment, and when he was about to return to the spot, he suddenly heard the sound of gurgling air coming from an alley in the direction of his two o'clock.

"Little beauty, where are you going?"

Hold! God fucking little beauty? !

"You know the three of us have been staring at you for a while, hehe..."

Mu Ran rubbed his head, only then realized that those people were not talking to him. There is no way, if someone really calls him a little beauty, he will be so angry that he will be dazzled.

Since you are not calling him, who are you molesting? What if it's a female Omega who has no resistance! You must know that in this kind of dark alley where you can't see your fingers, anything can happen!

As Mu Ran thought about it, the ghost ran to the alley where the sound came from.

"Little beauty, don't struggle, don't resist, just play with us brothers..."

The three punks who didn't stand up, put on clothes and didn't have a proper shape blocked a long-haired beauty in a blind corner of the wall. The yellow-haired gangster in the lead wanted to reach out to touch the long-haired beauty's face, but was caught by the long-haired beauty. The beauty opened it rather disgusted.

The location was a bit far away, and Mu Ran couldn't hear what the long-haired beauty said, but it should be something like "Get out of here".

"Little beauty, why are you willing to let us go? Tonight, I guarantee that the three of us will make you very happy, hehehe..." On the left of the yellow-haired gangster is a green-haired gangster, whose hair is still combed upwards, It is bulging and slanted, very much like a dark green prairie hat.

"Such a good-looking beauty like you...is so different, must be very untrained, right? Maybe it's still there for the first time, how about we open it up for you?"