86

86 Die in the Sea of ​​Fire

A sheep got lost, and he couldn't come back with the sheep grazing in the afternoon. Mu Ran found that a lamb was missing that night. He has always been more concerned about these livestock and poultry, so he quickly went to tell Qi Zijin about it. Qi Zijin doesn't care much about these things in his heart, he knows that even if they don't take the initiative to feed them, the livestock and poultry will find their own food, and they don't need to worry at all.

But seeing Mu Ran's anxious face, Qi Zijin offered to go out to look for it early tomorrow morning. In the early morning of the second day, Qi Zijin got up at dawn and searched along the route where the sheep were grazing, and soon found the lamb that fell into the pit. The lamb fell into it accidentally, and there was no obvious wound on it, but it was not emotionally stable.

The pit was relatively deep, and Qi Zijin carried tools with him. He dug a small slope near the mouth of the pit, and the slope led to the bottom of the pit, and then half pulled and half pulled the lamb up. After coming out, the lamb was so happy that he spread his hooves and ran forward, while Qi Zijin followed behind it without any haste.

When he was still some distance away from his residence, Qi Zijin saw a huge black spaceship crushing a large piece of green and neat grass and stopping abruptly in front of the villa, his heart beat heavily, a bad premonition Suddenly, he began to run forward in a 100-meter dash.

Mu Mu, you must be safe!

The cabin door of the uniquely shaped spaceship is wide open, and a small staircase extends obliquely to the ground. Beside the stairs are several half-human, half-insect Zerg, among them two insects with yellow and black ring-shaped insect patterns on the waist and back are holding a A young man with his hands tightly bound behind his back walked forward.

The person who was tied up was Mu Ran! The asteroid's security system was quietly destroyed, and the Zerg took the opportunity to sneak in and capture Muran. As if feeling the gaze behind him, Mu Ran resisted the discomfort and turned around, only to see Qi Zijin picking up a chair by the dining table like a madman and rushing towards them.

"Qi Zijin, you fucking run! Don't come here!" Mu Ran yelled directly, and a famous yellow and black-striped Zerg around him suspected that he had tipped off the news, and made a lot of noise, directly hitting him on the back with a stick from behind.

"Hmm..." Mu Ran almost fell to the ground, and he groaned in pain.

Seeing that Mu Ran was being beaten, Qi Zijin lost all reason. He raised his chair and threw it at the Zerg holding a steel rod, "You fucking let me go!"

Normally he would not bear to say a harsh word to Mu Mu, why should he be beaten by ugly and filthy bugs? ! !

The yellow-and-black-striped Zerg did not expect Qi Zijin, who is a human being, to rush forward. He was smashed to the ground by a careless move. Seeing this, other Zerg immediately surrounded him, holding a furry black man with poisonous thorns. His legs were about to pierce Qi Zijin's body.

Qi Zijin's eyes were scarlet, and he could only see the yellow and black Zerg in his eyes, he was the one who beat Mu Ran so much that he almost vomited blood! Qi Zijin took two steps back, and then rushed forward. He jumped up, and when he was about to land, he used gravity to step on the heart of the yellow and black worm. The yellow and black worm was already a little knocked down Dizzy, with blurred vision, the chest was suddenly under heavy pressure, the internal organs were immediately damaged, and a big mouthful of green blood was spit out with a "poof--", the Zerg closed his eyes, and he couldn't die anymore.

Qi Zijin felt better when venting his anger for Muran, but he was so busy avenging his blood for Mu Ran that he forgot that there were a few beast-like Zerg behind him. A black leg with poisonous thorns suddenly attacked his shoulder, poisonous The thorn penetrated deeply into his flesh and blood, Qi Zijin's shoulder immediately became bruised and swollen, the toxin began to evaporate, and within a minute, he passed out from the pain.