90

90 hot spring pussy, cuddling and fucking, admiral pinches buttocks, spring water into pussy, penis pounding and creampie

【What the writer wants to say:】

Happy Children's Day (*°ω°*)ノ"

-----text-----

On a rare sunny day in recent days, peach-colored clouds that look like upside-down sheep exploded in the sky. One by one, they were exiled to the pasture in the sky, slowly moving forward, and the shadows of the underground clouds followed to the southwest.

Qi Yucheng and Yu Jinxuan are like glue, their relationship is getting better and better, and the sweet smell of love is everywhere, they still ask Muran out as often as before. Sometimes Mu Ran went alone to be their light bulb, and sometimes Lu Linshen, Wei Fengchi and the others would accompany him.

The female Alpha Rosselli and the male Beta Chen Lingxiao who met during the Muran assessment competition before, they became acquainted because of the task, and they got together not long after the task assessment in the first semester. Although they were not in the same class as Mu Ran, the two of them had a good time with Mu Ran, Qi Yucheng and Yu Jinxuan, and sometimes the five of them would get together for dinner during holidays.

Once on Rosellie's birthday, they got together in a private room at the bar. Because of his girlfriend's birthday, Chen Lingxiao drank a lot, and it was Rosellie who carried Chen Lingxiao out of the hotel that night. On the second day, both Mu Ran and Qi Yucheng saw several hickey marks on Chen Lingxiao's neck, and his walking posture was also limping. Mu Ran and Qi Yucheng looked at each other tacitly, and then Quietly blinked twice.

Mu Ran's Omega father, Mu Yike, and Alpha's father, Duan Hongchi, have recently reconciled. Duan Hongchi has been chasing his wife for so many years. Mu Ran and Mu Zhixiao are both so big. In fact, Mu Ran and Mu Zhixiao have nothing to do with Duan Hongchi. No matter what the relationship is, I feel that Duan Hongchi is a scum in my heart. But they knew that their father was not a young man anymore, and their father liked this person from the bottom of his heart, so it was not easy for them to stand up and oppose his father's pursuit of their own happiness.

Hey, so what? Their father's grievances and grievances in the past for so many years, and the love they met when they were young, really didn't let them let go of these children who are clear on the sidelines.

Mu Ran's Omega sister, Mu Zhixiao, works in the Omega Rights Protection Office. She was promoted to a second position a while ago, but perhaps because of her work, or because of her natural instinct to complain about Omega, she recently fell in love with a A soft and waxy female Omega.

That female Omega has just graduated from university, and Mu Zhixiao chases after her so closely that her love affairs can be compiled into a book. However, that girl was deeply influenced by the traditional AO view of love and marriage. She never thought of being with another Omega before, and she was a female Omega, so Mu Zhixiao still has a long way to go to pursue her.

The carefree Lancia has been a little distressed recently. She is not bisexual, but recently a sassy and A Beta senior came back from abroad, and frankly said that Lancia was the white moonlight she had liked for three years.

Lancia had never been in a relationship before, and her brother Osmond had been worried that she would be cheated, so he was strict with her in this regard. However, she has always had a good impression of boys, and has never liked girls. But senior sister is domineering to outsiders, but she is gentle and meticulous towards her. Her heart gurgles like bubbling water. Every day when she comes home, she thinks of senior sister's expression, small movements, and small eyes when she gets along with her, and then she is alone. Sitting on the bed giggling.