52

52 Father O who ran with the ball, the father's grievances, scum A stupid O; the actor chased his wife and ran away

The light blue sky and deep blue sea form a thin line as bright as the back of a knife as far as the eye can see. At the end of the sky, there are a few wooden fishing boats with simple appearance. The wind and waves are extremely strong today. Drifting in the wind and waves, bumping up and down.

In the morning, the weather was cold and wet, and there were not many people rushing to the sea. There were a few elderly and children scattered on the beach picking up crabs and looking for conch.

A thin and tall figure hurriedly walked by the seashore, and the morning sun stretched his shadow long and printed on the ground, just covering a very lucky little swimming crab that had not yet been discovered.

He was carrying a lot of things in his hand, including big and small bags, and walked towards the home that he could touch with his eyes closed and find the smell of rice.

His house was not big, but it was kept clean and tidy all year round. A middle-aged man in white casual clothes, Omega, was waiting for him at the door eagerly.

"Dad." Mu Ran was carrying several bags of things in one hand, like a child, rushed over and hugged the Omega who seemed to have been soaked in milk since he was a child, his voice was slightly choked.

"Come back when you come back, why are you carrying so many things?"

Mu Yike's height is about 1.76 meters. Although he is about to reach the age of forty, but because of his fair skin and a small baby face, and Mu Ran's height is about to catch up with Alpha, so he is called by Mu Ran. Hugging doesn't look like Mu Ran's father, but looks like Mu Ran's younger brother.

"Basically, they are all delicious. I bought them on the main star, and I also bought them on the planet Ercole. There are also gifts that Yu Cheng asked me to bring back for you and my sister when I went to M-73915η last time."

Seeing that Mu Ran had mentioned so much, Mu Yike reached out to help Mu Ran take over the bag from his hand. Mu Ran opened his hands to the sides, and deliberately shook it a few times, just not to let him snatch it, and insisted on taking it into the house by herself.

Entering the living room, Mu Ran heard the sound of cooking from the direction of the kitchen, and walked over quickly. He leaned against the door of the kitchen with his arms crossed, and there stood a girl in a beautiful red suit. She had neat short hair, Mu Ran coughed twice, she stopped stirring, and turned around with a smile.

"Sister." Mu Ran called out obediently.

"You're finally back, brat? Dad heard about your return last night. He was so excited that he couldn't sleep all night. Today he insisted on running to the door to wait for you."

"You have the nerve to say it? It's so cold outside, you don't know how to persuade Dad, and let him wait at the door, you really are."

"I told you, my tongue is almost worn out, but Dad won't listen, he just wants to see if his Omega son who won him honor to be admitted to the military academy has lost weight."

"Hey, sister, don't you know how to cook? Why is it your turn to show your strength here today? Your brother and I just came back, and you want to poison me and dad, isn't that good?"

"Haha, you bastard, don't worry, I didn't cook the food, it was Dad who did it, OK? Isn't it cold now? I'll heat it up."

The three of them had breakfast and sat on the sofa chatting about homework. Mu Ran's father, Mu Yike, listened to Mu Ran and Mu Zhixiao's advice three months ago, and brought goods live on Xingwang, selling all the fruits and seafood specialties from their hometown, as well as some fabrics made by himself. manual.