2

2 Lone A and widow O, living together in the same room, is bound to win

A snowman with a round head and a red nose stood under the straight and straight poplar tree. A gust of strong wind blew by, and the small tomato on the mouth of the red pepper that served as a nose finally fell to the ground, and the snowman was completely white around it.

The gray starling mistook the sound of the wind for a human voice, jumped up from the branch quickly after being frightened, squeaked at a high frequency, and flew towards the gray sky where only a spoonful of golden light leaked through the cracks in the clouds.

"The azure-glazed vase I just moved in remember to put it on the cabinet on the right side of the bed. Yes, there is no need to arrange flowers."

"Clothes, shoes and socks, ties, tie pins, watches, backpacks, and even optical brain protective cases every day from Monday to Sunday, remember to put them away by date."

"The curtains don't have to be fully drawn, but they can't be left undrawn, just a third of them."

"Turn on the heating first, and control the indoor temperature. Please replace the sheets, pillows, and quilts with new ones. Brother Qi accepts the bed. If you don't arrange it properly, Brother Qi will not be able to sleep all night..."

Sitting on the sofa, Mu Ran's hand flipping through the book stayed on the side of the book for a long time. He didn't expect that the assistant who was embarrassed and smiling at bothering him not long ago would be able to arrange Qi Zijin's stay. Such a strong combat power.

The assistant stood in the center of the guest bedroom with his hands on his hips, calmly directing the tedious work of more than a dozen bodyguards, moving workers, other small assistants, and temporary workers.

It was also the first time that Mu Ran saw the scene of the popular actor in real life.

It's just that he couldn't figure out how the film emperor Qi, whose career was in full swing and ranked among the top five in the list of the top alphas most wanted to marry by Omega in the empire, would move into this ordinary apartment and be crowded together with his unknown Omega.

Fortunately, the apartment below was peaceful, like a frozen lake in winter without any waves. Fortunately, Qi Zijin's crazy and fierce fans hadn't found this place yet, and Mu Ran secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, I didn't disturb you, did I?"

His eyes fell on the white and slender fingers like green onions, the tips were a little pink, but the hand turning the book seemed to have not moved for a long time, Qi Zijin smiled knowingly, then sincerely apologized and asked softly.

If there is voice control present, it will definitely scream out.

But Mu Ran was not.

He looked at the colorful mecha illustrations in the book, and quickly turned a page with some annoyance.

Originally, he wanted Qi Zijin to keep his voice down, but thinking that he would spend some time together in the future, he swallowed the word "very noisy" into his throat like chocolate in the shape of a colored stone, and said bluntly, "No."

According to Qi Zijin, he is Qi Yucheng's distant cousin. Although before this, Mu Ran had never heard Qi Yucheng say that he had such a famous cousin.

Qi Yucheng is Mu Ran's best friend who he has known since childhood.

Different from his garbage planet Feld, which was polluted by excessive mining and had a sluggish economy, Qi Yucheng was a native of the main planet.

Because of his foresight, Grandpa Qi Yucheng invented the intelligent skydiving device, improved the hot air balloon, and added a mental control panel to let the inexperienced Xiaobai learn it in one go. After more than ten years After years of expansion and precipitation, their company quickly spread all over the main star.