21

"21 Open your legs, long silky legs, smell pheromones, secrets in your heart

Easter egg content: Fucked on the co-pilot, actor's dick slammed, legs elevated, squirting

-----text-----

The pearl-colored long legs are strong and well-proportioned, the light blue army trousers stained with blood are faded to the ankles, the white cotton three-piece underwear tightly wraps the swollen and soft pubic area, and the middle part of the underwear is soaked in unspeakable liquid Soggy.

As soon as Lu Linshen's words came out, both of them were slightly taken aback, and even Lu Linshen realized that what he said was ambiguous.

"I'm sorry, that's not what I meant..." The usually calm and indifferent eyes blinked a little frequently, and the thick long eyelashes swept across the thin lenses.

"Well, it's okay." Exposing his unusual lower body in front of others, even though he was wearing underwear, Mu Ran always felt uncomfortable and tried to close his legs.

While secretly praying that Lu Linshen would not discover the secret of his bisexuality, his rationality kept overturning the little luck that had been built in his heart. Since he is a doctor, how could he not deduce the secret of his body through a little clue?

Sensing that the boy on the bed was trying to align his legs, Lu Linshen subconsciously put his hand between Mu Ran's legs to stop him.

Wearing slightly cold white gloves, stuck between Mu Ran's white and delicate legs, Lu Lin lowered his long eyelashes, and his gold-rimmed glasses slipped down a little bit. He waved his palm slightly, trying to squeeze Mu Ran's legs Open up.

"Open up a little, take it easy."

Even though he was wearing gloves, Mu Ran really felt the scorching heat of Lu Linshen's palm, like a hot fire that couldn't wait to melt him away.

The person in front of him lay defenseless on the hospital bed, his slender legs spread obediently, revealing the secret and alluring outline of his genitals. There was a wound at the base of his thigh that was half the length of his little finger, and the wound had stopped bleeding, but the painful torn dark red made his skin white as fine snow.

Blood also contains trace pheromone smell, although the amount is not much, but the accumulation is very attractive and pleasant.

Omega has the pheromone barrier stickers necessary for military school Omega on the glands at the back of the neck, but for a mentally powerful SSSS-level Alpha like him, it is useless.

The scent of red wine that should belong to the indulgence at night, but in the bright sun during the day, it wafted to his nose with a slightly scented and seductive scent. The pheromone of this smell is very unique if taken out alone, even if it is mixed with another smell, it should be the same crazy and attractive leather scent.

However, the pheromone of the person in front of him took another path. The cedar with the original forest smell fell into the embrace of the mellow and rich red wine with a pure and clean breath.

Fragrances with completely different attributes collide with each other to produce a unique spark, which becomes a kind of addictive poison that even one can't quit.

It was a pheromone that he could clearly feel even though he was wearing a gas mask.

That's why he was able to tell the boy was contaminated with other Alpha pheromones immediately after the boy's ups and downs last time.

The cold tweezers gradually penetrated into the bright red wound, Lu Lin bent over deeply, his cold and clear dark black eyes narrowed slightly, and carefully cleaned the fine sand embedded in Mu Ran's flesh.