51

51 Tie tied dick, forced pussy fucked, controlled ejaculation, slapped and fucked, broke up but got fucked

In despair, he saw a tiny ray of light, and then that light became his only belief, and he desperately chased after it. He tried to persuade himself not to be sad, and to persevere.

"Don't break up...don't break up...don't treat me like this..." Lu Linshen buried his wet head on Mu Ran's shoulder. He was like a child who would never get any sugar, with an extremely cold body Hugging tightly to Mu Ran whose blood was so cold, no one could tell which of them was colder.

Lu Linshen, who just showed his soft and fragile side, soon put on his stubborn and cold armor.

After drying the hair of both of them, he threw Mu Ran onto the bed like a sack. The big bed was as soft as cotton candy and like a lamb, and he bounced Mu Ran up a few times with full resilience. .

Lu Linshen rushed forward eagerly like a stunned young man who had never fucked a pussy before. The overwhelming kisses submerged Mu Ran violently and forcefully. After the two came out of the bathroom, they were both naked and thunderous. Like fire, the body temperature of the two of them gradually turned from cold to high temperature, and the earth-shattering Optimus Column had already erected vigorously, stabbing straight and hard on Mu Ran's smooth and juicy little pussy.

"Pa, papa——" Lu Linshen hugged Mu Ran and turned over, and put him in a pose where his buttocks were raised high, and his broad and powerful palms were aimed hard at his soft, elastic buttocks. The slaps left red palm marks on the tender and soft buttocks.

"Ugh, stop hitting... Teacher, stop hitting..."

The two plump and plump peach buttocks hurt so much that they no longer looked like their own. Mu Ran was like a three-year-old who made a mistake, and Lu Linshen was like a strict father who hated him. Father Lu Lin hugged deeply on his knees, stripped off his pants and beat his butt viciously. The pain was not the most important thing. The burning pain on his face made him wish he could get into the ground.

"Who made you so flirtatious? As long as the teacher is not around, he begs the dog man to fuck you..." He also knew in his heart that this could not be true, but Lu Linshen, who was dazzled by anger, still said this on purpose to stimulate Mu Of course.

But Mu Ran insisted that no matter how aggressive he was, he would not tell him the truth.

Lu Linshen grabbed a tie from the bedside table, and he turned Mu Ran over again. At this moment, Mu Ran was like a little fish lying on the chopping board and letting anyone do whatever he wanted. Lu Linshen spread his slender legs far apart, He was in a pose waiting to be fucked.

Lu Lin knelt deeply between his legs, holding Mu Ran's clean and tender cock with his right hand, and after just a couple of strokes, Mu Ran's dick was raised high by his rubbing, and he licked the pure black cock The tie was tied to Mu Ran's penis three times, five times and two times.

"You, why are you tying my dick... Well, don't tie me..." The sensitive and erect penis between the crotch was tied up from the root of the tie, and the bottom of the cock was tightly strangled by the tie, and it was tied in a knot.

"Punish you little slut, let's see if you dare to find a wild man next time?!"

At this time, Lu Linshen is as dangerous as a beast that eats people without spitting out its bones. His previous good temper, endurance, gentleness and meticulousness all turned into a dream.

He even stretched out his hand to flick Muran's straight and proud meat stick a little viciously, and he was satisfied when he saw that the dick was so red from being flicked by him, but he couldn't ejaculate no matter what.