46

46 Tender pussy fucked hard, pussy licked violently, beauty attack after drunk sex, escape experience

The rose grew wildly from the slender and broad palm, and the branches and leaves grew faster and faster, approaching madness. There were other red roses growing beside it, and the roses quickly spread all over the bodies of Mu Ran and Yier, completely flooding the room of the floating car. They climbed and leaped all the way, three or five flowers that seemed to have legs jumped over the fence, ran over the grass, over the tables and chairs in the smoking area outside, jumped down from the gap in the window, and climbed onto the dining table. Quietly fell into a beam mouth vase.

But unfortunately, it still couldn't escape the fate of being pulled out by Elbar and used to tease the Omega in front of him.

The red rose, which seems to be the same but different, was gently waved by Yier, the buds swayed from left to right, and Mu Ran's eyes also swayed from left to right. Yier was very patient, as if holding a cat teaser I'm teasing the cat.

After arriving at Erko Lai Xing, they arrived at the hotel by suspension vehicle, and after putting down their luggage, Yier and Mu Ran came to this restaurant.

"How old are you?" Mu Ran snatched the flower from his hand and put it back into the bottle angrily.

"Seven years and one hundred and ninety-nine months." Yier watched the waiter bring the food to the table, and he raised his jaw at Mu Ran, signaling him to eat quickly.

"Oh, twenty-three." Mu Ran took a sip of the lemon and honey water, then picked up the knife and fork.

"You're really good at mathematics." Yiel didn't hesitate to praise her.

Mu Ran pretended not to hear.

"Are you still in a bad mood? Hey, that's an uneducated guy. I don't know how he got into the military academy. It's not your problem. Don't worry too much about it." Yiel looked calm on the surface. , but the slightly raised eyes carefully watched every emotion on Mu Ran's face.

"Which eye of yours saw me in a bad mood?" Mu Ran flatly denied it.

"I've seen all of them." Yiel said bluntly, he half-bent up, and moved the dessert that the waiter had misplaced on his side to Mu Ran.

Mu Ran then fell silent.

Today's meal was Yi'er's treat, because Mu Ran was in a bad mood, after arriving at the hotel to put away his luggage, he hurriedly took Mu Ran to dinner. At this moment, the two of them had almost eaten, and Mu Ran was struggling with his mango pudding with a small spoon.

"Mu Mu, what do you think of his playing?" Yiel turned his face away, and motioned Mu Ran to look at a pianist on a semi-circular stage to the southwest of the restaurant.

"very nice."

Mu Ran was not in a good mood today, so he didn't listen much at all. He replied perfunctorily, and of course Yiel could hear it.

"Then I'll go up and play a song for you, how about it? What do you want to hear?" Yiel touched the petals of the roses with his fingertips, and his jade-like fingertips were contrasted by crimson , more fair.

"Don't tease you." Mu Ran's movement of trying to dig a spoonful of pudding into his mouth suddenly stopped, he thought it was absurd.

But no matter how absurd, Yiel still did it. He first negotiated with the manager on the side, and the performers on the stage were quickly invited aside. Yiel sat in front of the piano. He must have not played the piano for a long time. Hold it in the air, simulating a few movements of playing the piano.