55

55 Damn you! 丨 Have a special hobby? 丨 I want to chase you; you really deserve a beating

The world was put into the sugar bowl with a bang, picked up by the naughty child, shaken vigorously for a few times, and then fell hard to the ground, the world in the glass jar vibrated violently, making Mu Ran's heart beat without rhythm.

It hasn't snowed for a while, but the fierce attack of the cold wind on the main star has not slowed down at all. The strong wind is shaking the grass, and the hems of both of them are fluttering. Yiel's long hair is like golden waves in the air. Floating up and down the same way. The school flag of the Gerhold Military Academy was stuck straight on the wall, and was blown by the wind. If the flagpole was not made of steel and welded to the wall, it might have been blown away by the strong wind.

Mu Ran felt that at this moment he was like a banner with Lu Linshen's signature on it, the wind was blowing his soul, and he was about to be swept away by the wind along with the clothes on his body.

"How do you know?" The illusion of being blown away by the wind made Mu Ran kick his feet hard on the ground. He didn't want to look too embarrassed, so he took a deep breath and adjusted his expression, "You Are you trying to lie to me again?"

"What's called again? When did I lie to you? Besides, what did I lie to you for?" His light blond hair was blown into a mess, and Yiel was very concerned about his personal image in front of Mu Ran. The black hair band between the lower wrists, loosely tied the hair, and stuck it on with his own personal optical brain.

It was a long screenshot, cut from a gossip news reported by an alien media, the general meaning of the report was that according to insiders, the eldest son of the Omega of the Pgup company on the M-73915η planet and the Lu family of the main star of Kleros Mr. Lu will hold a wedding next year.

In addition to describing how harmonious and harmonious the relationship between the two is, there are also some photos in the middle, most of which are single photos of the Omega Zhang, and there is a group photo of Lu Linshen and the young man on it. Looking at the background, the two of them should be at a banquet. The soft, cute and alluring man O should have drunk some wine. He leaned on Lu Linshen's shoulder lovingly, and smiled brightly towards the camera.

"Now do you believe it?" While Mu Ran was watching intently and holding his breath, Yier took advantage of the situation and went over to Mu Ran's side, wanting to stick to him.

It was as if the heart had been slapped hard by a fine needle board, creating hundreds of tiny holes that were extremely painful.

Swipe to the bottom of the screenshot, flip back to the photo of Lu Linshen and Xiao O as if masochistic, and zoom in on the photo little by little. Just when he was about to take a good look at Alpha, whom he hadn't seen in a while, the picture in Mu Ran's hand The light brain was taken away at once, and Yiel was afraid that he would snatch it back, so he turned off the screen, "You have been dumped by him, what's so good about this kind of scum?"

"I was dumped and you have nothing to do with it." Mu Ran put his right hand in his pocket, he leaned against the wall and watched the setting sun cast an orange-red light on the horizon, his eyes were devoid of warmth.

"Sorry! I'm sorry! I drank too much that night. I know it's useless to say sorry, but I really hope you can forgive me and tell me what you can do to stop being angry? Please, please, tell me Okay?" Yiel put the light brain back into his pocket, clasped his hands together, and made a bitter expression on his handsome and delicate but not feminine face.

"Don't think I don't know, you were awake in the second half of the night." Not long after dawn that time, Mu Ran remembered nothing, and he exposed it unceremoniously.