80

80 An invitation in the name of a younger sister; the general can stop children from crying;

An oval retro-style mirror with engravings around it stood quietly. The young man in the mirror had a straight figure, and his light brown eyes shone brighter under the light above his head. It was raining and snowing outside the window, it was wet and cold, the ground was wet and slippery, and there were only a few pedestrians on the street.

Several deep bite marks were printed on the glands at the back of the neck, which were marks left by Yu Fengchi's marking while fucking last night. Mu Ran turned his head slightly, looked at the obvious traces in the mirror, and then resolutely changed into a turtleneck sweater.

"Mu Mu, come quickly, I left you a pig custard bun, it's super cute!" Lancia asked Muran to play games today, and in consideration of the weather, she asked the driver to drive over to pick it up. After changing clothes, Lancia called the communication.

Muran's apartment is not too close to the villas of Lancia and Osmond's family, but it's not too far away. It's about half an hour's drive. The villa is heavily guarded. After all, the safety of the general is very important. Lancia or Osmond had specifically explained to the guard that Mu Ran didn't need to be searched every time she passed by.

But who would have thought that the driver would go out to pick up Mu Ran for a short time, and when he came back, he would have to enter fingerprint verification, go through iris verification, and go through the scanning door to check whether he was carrying guns and ammunition? Mu Ran was waiting for him beside him. a while.

"Wow, Mumu, you're finally here. Come and see, isn't this pig bun cute? I even took a photo and posted it, hehe." Lancia sat on the sofa, holding the meal and slightly raising it. Show it to Mu Ran.

"It's quite cute." Mu Ran walked over, smiled at Lancia, and then nodded to Osmond.

Just as he sat down on the sofa, Osmond's thick, dark sword-shaped eyebrows knit together between them.

"Osmond, what's the matter with you?" Mu Ran picked up a cute bun and took a bite. After eating one, he looked at Osmond with a question mark on his head.

Osmond sat very close to him, and his vacation time was never the same as usual. Today, on Monday, he probably didn't have to go to the military headquarters, so he didn't wear a military uniform. A casual, close-fitting shirt and trousers make him tall and muscular, and a small lock of bangs combed upwards is scattered, which looks a bit more casual, but at this time he is obviously in a low mood, and his tightly pursed thin lips are His most obvious barometer.

"You have ebony fragrance on you." Osmond looked at Muran with a gloomy expression, then he picked up the optical brain on the table, and went directly upstairs with a gloomy expression.

Mu Ran really believed Lancia's words now, Osmond always has a few days every month.

"Did I offend him? What's wrong with your brother?" When Mu Ran asked this question, he still didn't forget to eat pig buns, rice cooker, rice cooker, and don't like to interrupt because others might not like him.

"Hey, who knows, I'm in a bad mood. I think it might be because of the Alpha pheromone in your body." Lancia had already started eating fruit, and seeing Mu Ran looking over, she even handed over a sliced ​​yellow peach. .

"Is it really so obvious?" Mu Ran raised his sleeve, sniffing and smelling.

Lancia seemed to feel that his brother's mood became more cloudy and uncertain after meeting Mu Ran, but she thought it was caused by the Alpha pheromone that appeared on Mu Ran's body every now and then.