19

19 pussy hits lips, rides on face with legs apart, begs to lick pussy, hugs pussy, pokes ass in doggy style

The aphrodisiac provided by the small hotel was placed on the old-fashioned and simple bedside table, and the light blue liquid shone slightly under the light.

Aphrodisiacs, as a drug that is completely opposite to inhibitors, have always had a high sales volume in the empire.

Aphrodisiacs are divided into Alpha models, Omega models, and general models. When it was first developed, the original intention of the research and development was to help Omega with damaged pheromone glands to have a normal sex life.

But now it is more used by the imperial people as a kind of drug for bed fun.

Mu Ran was licked by the pussy, and his eyes just happened to catch the position of the aphrodisiac.

In a trance from being fucked, he vaguely remembered that he had seen such an aphrodisiac in the medicine cabinet of the apartment.

It's just that for some reason, he never saw the aphrodisiac again, and he didn't know where it went.

"Why, Mumu, isn't it good enough for me to lick you?"

"What are you distracted by, huh? Looks like I'll have to work harder..."

Seeing Mu Ran wandering off into the sky, Qi Zijin punished and forcefully parted those two wet and slippery labia.

Qi Zijin raised his jaw slightly, and brought his mouth close to that tender and juicy pussy.

The tip of his tongue brushed and licked from bottom to top over and over again, the soft flesh of Xiaosaobi's hole was pushed from one side to the other by his thick tongue.

Qi Zijin's tongue has licked the soft and tender cunt flesh, and the opening of Xiaosao's hole and her lips are wet.

Mu Ran sat on Qi Zijin's face in a half-squatting position, his legs were spread wide, and he was shamelessly letting Qi Zijin lick the secret wet red acupuncture point between his legs.

"Puff, puff——" The tip of the tongue smashed open the narrow and tight hole, and the tongue crushed the densely covered G-spot on the wall of the flesh. Mu Ran was raped until he was in a daze, squatting his legs for too long, and the pleasure came in a strong wave, he soon couldn't restrain his groans.

"Uh, uh, stop licking, ah..."

"Wow..." With a sound, the lewd water accumulated in the genital cavity swooped down like a torrent.

Qi Zijin, who was below, was unprepared for a moment, and sucked the mouth of the small tender cunt to absorb most of the cum.

"Gudong—" The most surprising thing was that Qi Zijin deliberately swallowed it all in front of Muran.

"You, why do you..."

Mu Ran felt that Qi Zijin was too limitless, and his face turned red for a while.

"Okay, Mumu, now that I've served you well, it's my turn to fuck you now..."

Qi Zijin stood up, and Mu Ran who was riding on his face was suddenly pushed back by him.

His bright silver head was buried on Mu Ran's chest, and he stuck out the tip of his tongue to nibble tirelessly on those two red tits.

The two tender fruits were swollen and red after being bitten by him. He jumped out of the bed and hugged Mu Ran barefoot.

The hot big dick was stabbed hard from the back, and because of the oblique angle, the strong and round big meaty head suddenly stabbed Mu Rannen and slipped onto the dripping meat wall.