44

44 The first kiss that disappeared; your lips are really sweet; the old things of a vinegar vat

During the two or three minutes of silence, the two faced each other silently. Mu Ran refused of course, no matter how much he wanted in his heart, he couldn't ask for it.

In the end, it ended with Yiel insisting on giving him the model of Liuhuo. The model named Liuhuo but actually glowing with silver light was taken back by Mu Ran and placed on the bookshelf. He really couldn’t understand why Yiel named it. Brain circuit, the outrageous degree of a silver mecha called Liuhuo, just like a person who is not blind, not blind, not even color blind, insists on calling a black cat Xiaobai, it is so far away from the world. big spectrum.

Putting the mecha in a place where he can see it when he looks up, Mu Ran used this to motivate himself to save money and buy the best mecha. Yu Jinxuan saw that he suddenly had such a cool mecha model, and he also hugged it every day. Touching around, drooling wildly, and saying sourly every time after hugging, "That guy Yiel is really a fucking genius, money can't buy this thing, hey."

He and Mu Ran are the same, they have an irrepressible love for this kind of combat weapon in their blood.

Mu Ran is still so busy, sometimes he can't wait to split himself in half, hoping to become a clone. Lu Linshen disapproved of Mu Ran's going to be Yi'er's helper at the beginning. On the one hand, he felt sorry for him, and on the other hand, he was wary of Yi'er.

Recently, Mu Ran has been going to the laboratory more frequently, and the laboratory has become another new point besides the four points and one line of his classroom, training ground, dormitory, and dining hall.

Lu Linshen is also sour and vinegary every day, and every few days he has to coax him with his watery pussy to quench the flames of his cock made of anger, so that he will believe that Mu Ran only wants to Pretend to be him alone.

Lu Linshen was unhappy again today, because he saw Yier waving to Mu Ran on the training ground.

Mu Ran is used to this non-existent jealousy every day. He risked being discovered and sneaked into Lu Linshen's dormitory, and was about to use his juicy little cunt to fuck Lu Linshen's Dick, so he doesn't get mad.

His footsteps were very light, and before he saw Lu Linshen, he saw a thin notice on the table first. Mu Ran walked over to pick it up, but saw that it was a paper order. He read it breathlessly and said yes The hospital headquarters dedicated to serving the royal family is severely understaffed, and I hope Lu Linshen can go back as soon as possible.

"Mu Mu, why are you here?" Lu Linshen just came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. He only wore a large bath towel around his waist. His naked and fair chest was full of muscles, and there were big drops of water dripping from it. , obviously he came out after hearing the sound without even wiping the water carefully.

"Teacher, are you leaving?" For some reason, Mu Ran felt empty.

He was trying to mobilize the muscles on his face, forcing himself to smile, but it was clearly a smile uglier than crying.

"Who said I was leaving?"

Lu Linshen strode forward, snatched the transfer order from Mu Ran's hand, tore him to pieces with a few bangs, and then he threw it at the trash can, and the confetti flying in the air was like a scene Snow, there is a lot of it but a lot of it falls outside the trash can.

This kind of scene appeared in front of the eyes of patients with severe cleanliness, which made them very uncomfortable, but now Lu Linshen can't care so much, he stepped forward and pulled Mu Ran into his arms vigorously, and he hugged Mu Ran tightly , the water droplets on his body made Mu Ran's military uniform wet, but his hug could give Mu Ran a sense of comfort and security.