41

41 Humiliation with lewd tattoos, hot pussy fucked, fucked while crawling, touched and fucked with lewd tattoos, fucked into a bitch by military doctor

【What the writer wants to say:】

The lewd pattern in this chapter is [Uterine Convulsions]. Orgasm can only be achieved when the semen passes through the cervix. Until this condition is met, sexual arousal will continue to be established——(This interpretation comes from the Internet~)

——

I came up to ask for leave again (o>ω<o), sorry, I really didn’t save the QAQ, I need to ask for a day off tomorrow (3/29), and I will come back the day after tomorrow (3/30).

-----text-----

Looking beyond the transparent glass of the balcony to the distance, a round of orange-red bright sun falls between the two verdant mountain peaks, and the sound of the wind cannot be heard, but the slightly swaying wrinkled lake surface shows the existence of the wind. The lush tall trees sway their branches and leaves neatly, and the breath is full of fresh grass fragrance.

Lying on the soft chair on the balcony, Mu Ran looked at the setting sun until his eyes were glowing red, so he closed his eyes slightly and sat up.

After tidying up the house, Lu Linshen came out with a tray, which contained a large cup of the new flavor of ice cream that they went to the supermarket to buy yesterday.

"Are you sleepy?"

Lu Linshen icyed Mu Ran's face with the cold hand that had just taken the ice cream, and Mu Ran sat up straight, held his hand and pressed it to his lips.

Seeing this apparently intimate behavior between lovers, Lu Linshen had a smile on his face that he couldn't hide. There was a chair beside him, but he wanted to squeeze into the same recliner with Mu Ran.

"I'm not sleepy. I want to eat ice cream. Feed me." Mu Ran glanced at the tray next to him, and then slightly opened his lips towards Lu Linshen. From Lu Linshen's angle, he could just see his bright red tongue.

Lu Linshen leaned forward to rub his head, and then took the lead in giving Mu an intimate kiss.

Today's weather is not too hot, even the wind is still a little cold, Lu Linshen fed Mu Ran ice cream mouth by mouth, at first he dug out a relatively large spoonful, Mu Ran was iced by him once, blinked a few times quickly In the next moment, Lu Linshen dug a small spoon, as if he was feeding a kitten.

There are spherical ice creams of various colors and flavors in the ice cream bucket, there are strawberry flavors, mango flavors, blueberry flavors, kiwi fruit flavors, and a dark green one. Mu Ran doesn’t know what it is .

"Teacher, I want to eat that." Mu Ran raised his long legs, and he raised his chin to signal to Lu Linshen.

"Matcha flavor?" Lu Linshen leaned towards Mu Ran, trying to scoop up a small piece.

"Um."

Mu Ran opened his mouth and bit down. After Lu Linshen fed him, he tasted a little bit of it himself. He felt Mu Ran pull his arm and leaned into his arms. Lips with a slightly sweet aroma after eating ice cream moved to his ear and said, "Teacher, you are so kind to me, help me through the estrus period, cook for me when you are free, and wash my underwear... "

"But—teacher, why don't you mark me?" Mu Ran turned his face, his bright eyes looked deeply into Lu Linshen's.

As soon as these words came out, Lu Linshen paused from eating ice cream.

"I thought it was you, you didn't want to..." Inserting the long silver spoon into the ice cream bucket, Lu Linshen had an extremely complicated expression on his face, including joy, surprise, surprise, and disbelief.