28

28 Creampie, pouring urine, leaking urine while fucking, military doctor filling the genital cavity, stretching the

Lu Linshen had no intention of ejaculation, he hugged Mu Ran off the bed, his cock slanted upwards and downwards into the slippery and warm pussy, "Pa, papa——" two cocks that seldom fired were full of thick The big and delicate testicles hit Mu Ran's red and tender labia heavily.

Mu Ran was afraid of falling, but couldn't bear to fuck him. He put his hands on Lu Linshen's shoulders, trying to lift himself up a little, so that when Lu Linshen fucked him, he could relax a little.

Sensing that the Omega whose genital cavity had been opened by him wanted to escape, Lu Lin bit Mu Ran's shoulder deeply, leaving a series of deep teeth marks. He didn't use his own teeth to bite open the Omega's gland. Another way left his mark.

"Where do you want to go? Don't you like me to fuck you like this..."

Alpha's desire to possess his favorite Omega reached a peak at this time. He carried Muran in his arms and walked around the room with big strides. His strong waist seemed to be equipped with a generator, and he controlled the big meat gun with bulging veins fiercely. When it was stabbed upwards, clusters of lewd water sprayed out from the intersection of the two penis like free money, and flowed all the way along the trajectory of their walking.

"Hmm...!" Mu Ran's dick was held high for more than a minute, but this time he couldn't shoot anything, only some thin liquid.

The mucus he ejaculated was all glued to Lu Linshen's abdominal muscles. Lu Linshen lowered his head and sucked Mu Ran's two tits that were red, swollen and swollen from being played with by him. The tits were already hard. Bang, being sucked hard at this time, it was even more painful and refreshing, "Um, um..." Mu Ran bumped Lu Linshen's back with his hand, trying to make him stop.

Not only did Lu Linshen not stop, but he sucked even more vigorously.

Mu Ran was hugged by Lu Linshen tirelessly and walked back and forth in the room. The virgin who fucked the pussy for the first time didn't know how serious it was. Mu Ran was so dry that his throat seemed to be rubbed into sand, hoarse and low, and his whole body was like being fished out of the water. Same, sweating a lot. Even the training was not so tiring, he felt that the bones seemed to be knocked open by someone and then put on little by little, and the two long legs were like two noodles, trembling and afraid of falling, sandwiching Lu Linshen's strong waist.

"Well, Mu Ran..." As if feeling something, Lu Linshen raised his head high, revealing his extremely sexy Adam's apple. He was obviously about to ejaculate, but his dick was still "chug and chug" and slippery. Pounding hard in juicy pussy.

The thick semen is like spraying out from a huge dragon water gun with great pressure just after turning on the switch. The dick knot is very huge, and it is still growing in the genital cavity. Muran's lower abdomen is pushed up by the dick knot. The ferocious arc.

Sheng Yu's semen filled the little pussy's genital cavity to the brim. After ejaculating, the big dick, which was not weak at all, was still stuck in the genital cavity as hard as iron. The dick was even shaking in the narrow and cramped cavity. Pour the last few drops of semen into Muran's genital cavity.

Immediately after, there was a burst of overwhelming kisses, which made Mu Ran kiss nowhere to hide. The cock jumped in the sexy and juicy pussy. At first, Mu Ran didn't pay much attention to it in a daze, but suddenly, he felt An extremely strong stream of water continued to pour into his genital cavity which was already full of semen!

"Um... what are you doing..."

"I'm sorry, I was so excited there, I couldn't hold back for a moment..." Lu Linshen wanted to pull out the big dick, but the unresolved dick knot made his genitals stuck in the genital cavity tightly.