84

84 Military doctor news, a scheming general;

There is the sound of rushing water in the hot steaming bathroom, and the tall and handsome Omega is taking a bath with a disheveled hair. In the bedroom separated by a wall, the lonely Alpha with stern eyes is lying quietly on his side, and the air is full of their signs of copulation last night. The combination of pheromones has a unique and strong taste. The window is opened five fingers wide, the window screen is gently lifted, and the light golden diamond-like sunlight dances gently on Osmond's fair and clear skin, where fine fluff can still be seen.

The reason why Osmond got up later than Mu Ran was because he carried Mu Ran who was asleep to the bathroom to clean up in the middle of the night last night. After Mu Ran fell asleep in his arms, he was so excited. I couldn't fall asleep all the time, and I didn't fall asleep until it was almost dawn.

Osmond moved, and subconsciously reached out his hand to hug Muran, but he closed his eyes and groped for a while but couldn't reach it, only the quilt and pillow.

Where did Mu Ran go?

Just as this consciousness flashed in his mind, he lost all sleepiness and suddenly opened his eyes.

The warm water washes over his body, washing away the fatigue from excessive exercise last night. Mu Ran raised his head slightly, and the water flowed down his cheeks. Suddenly, the door of the bathroom was opened from the outside, and Mu Ran did not take a bath. Locking the door, he turned his head following the sound.

"Why did you come in?" Mu Ran turned down the water, and the sound of the water immediately weakened.

He wore the wrong slippers when he got out of bed to take a shower. The slippers on his feet were several sizes too big for Osmond. He didn't want to hide it either, instead, he stood there openly for Osmond to see.

"Thought you were gone." Fortunately, he heard the sound of water, so he hurried in.

"There is a lot of water here, it will wet your clothes later, you go out first." Mu Ran turned the shower head to face the wall.

"Don't be afraid." Osmond took off his nightgown and his underwear. He stood behind Mu Ran, hugged him from behind, and put his head on his shoulder.

Seeing Osmond like this, Mu Ran took a quick shower.

When he took a big towel to wipe off the water droplets on his body, Osmond moved up again. There was a half-length mirror in front of the two of them, and the two in the mirror were close to each other. Alpha behind him touched his lips with thin lips. Touch the glands in the back of the Omega's neck.

The originally soft and white glands were now covered with tooth marks and hickey marks left by him when he marked last night. The criss-cross marks showed how fierce the battle was last night, and it became more and more erotic the more you watched.

"Does it hurt?" Osmond put his mouth on the tip of Muran's ear, and licked down the pinna of his ear.

"What?" Mu Ran, who was wiping his thighs with a towel, was slightly taken aback.

"I bit you here last night." The knuckle-knuckle hand slowly stroked Mu Ran's red and swollen glands.

"It doesn't hurt like you fuck me." Mu Ran glared at Osmond.

The virgin is really bad at the beginning, and it hurts too much to fuck, why did he meet several people like this?

As a matter of course, Mu Ran and Osmond hugged each other, had another encounter in the bathroom, and then they took a bath together again.

Mu Ran went downstairs to get the milk. Osmond was dressing in the room. As soon as he put on his shirt, he saw Mu Ran's brain on the bedside table flash a few times, and several messages came in consecutively. The button was only halfway fastened, and he walked over to pick up the optical brain.