14

14 Cracking holes, licking cocks, rubbing the head of the glans with the tongue, kneading the testicles, eating cocks alternately, and bursting with throat

A fat tangerine with a tiger head and a round brain is short, and its soft and puffy body is tilted to the side, revealing its cute little belly, which complements the sky with a white belly.

Fat Orange was rolling and basking in the sun while looking at the two figures one behind the other on the plastic track with his round amber eyes.

"Hey, Mu Xiaoran, you're going too far, you ran three full laps faster than me!"

A loud roar stemming from the huge disparity in strength scared away the birds on the tree. The moment they left the branches, the withered and yellow leaves swirled and fell into the embrace of the earth.

"You remember wrongly, this is already five laps more than you."

"You still have the nerve to say it! Hey, Mu Xiaoran, wait for me..."

Half an hour later, Qi Yucheng was out of breath, sweating profusely, and trembling with exhaustion, as if he was going to die in the next second.

He put his hands on his knees, thinking that if anyone passed by outside the playground, he would think he was like a dog.

Just tired like a dog.

The stadium was not far from their apartment, but because of the cold weather and early in the morning, there were not many people there.

Mu Ran held up the mineral water bottle, and after drinking the whole bottle of water, he put the bottle back on the stone chair.

He handed Qi Yucheng a dry towel, and after Qi Yucheng said "thank you", he began to ravage his sweaty hair.

"You should be able to directly crush many people when you enter the military academy with your physical fitness?"

"Not necessarily. There are a lot of Alphas in the military academy, fewer Betas, and even fewer Omegas. Gerhold is notoriously strict. Do you think they will train students according to Alpha standards or Omega standards after school starts?"

"I'm sorry. When you say that, I suddenly feel that I have no love in my life."

"Practice more and get used to it. Physical fitness will gradually improve."

"Hey, I really chose to go to the military academy because my brain was caught in the door. The problem is that Gerhold actually let me pass! Do you think it's evil?"

"Didn't your grandfather's company study skydiving at first? It's not surprising that you were selected because you are so proficient in skydiving?"

"That's what I was thinking too."

"The number of Omegas recruited by the military academy this year is the most in the past three hundred years. I heard that it is because the military academy has been under pressure from the Omega Protection Association in recent years, so the pass rate of Omega has increased to a certain extent."

"Yes, I thought about this too. After all, which normal Omega would choose to enter the school and suffer? It is estimated that there were no Omegas to apply for the exam, so after they discussed it, they decided to drag me in to fill up."

"Don't say that, you must have a great advantage, that's why they chose you."

The two continued to chat about the school, and the topic gradually returned to Mu Ran.

"Of course, regarding your estrus period, you and that scumbag Qi Zijin..."

"It's okay, and there's nothing to worry about. Didn't you say before that my estrus period this year will be particularly fierce. Besides, even if it's not Qi Zijin, it will be some other Alpha volunteer in the O Protection Association."