60

60 In the same group as the school grass, getting along day and night; field training, snow assessment; I, waiting for you to come back

There was a lot of snow fluttering in the sky, the sky was dim, and the shadows of the two fell on the ground like two groups of cold gray fog. The slender Alpha's light blond long hair was flying in the same direction as the cold wind. Both of them were wearing thick coats, standing in the soft and cold snow that reached their ankles.

In such weather, Yi'er wished he could wrap Muran into a rice dumpling. The day before he decided to make trouble with Yi'er, Mu Ran didn't wear a scarf, so at this time, Yi'er's scarf was wrapped around Mu Ran's neck halfway.

Behind Yiel is the door halfway open for the suspension car to send Mu Ran back to school. In order to solve Mu Ran's estrus period, they basically spent the past two days in love, and even used it when eating His big cock feeds the hungry little mouth below Muran, feeding several large bowls of rich rich milk.

Starting from Monday, first-year students at Muran School will have at least three weeks of snow training and related competition inspections, which means that not only is Yiel unable to sneak into the school to find Mu Ran during normal times, but he will also never see Mu Ran again on weekends.

"Remember to tell me anything in the future..." Yi'er bent down, touched Mu Ran's face with his right hand, and rubbed his forehead against his forehead, "You can come to me even if you are not in heat, you know?"

The heart was pounding, and there was a buzzing echo in his ears. Mu Ran unnaturally lowered his long eyelashes and did not respond.

Yiel knew what Mu Ran was thinking, bit his lips, and then kissed him lightly, "I'll wait for you to come back."

The heavy snow on Monday morning was heavier than yesterday, and the cold wind was raging, which made the first-year students who had been sluggish early in the morning suddenly vigorously fight against the severe cold.

The end of term and holiday will be ushered in soon, and this will be their last large-scale outdoor training and related assessment competition this semester. Unlike the selection of the forest area for the entrance examination, their destination this time will be a colder snow field.

Because the destination is far away from the school, the students have to arrive by car. Hundreds of suspension vehicles were parked in a rectangular shape, and students got on the vehicles one by one according to the broadcast prompts. Most of the students in one class will be arranged in the same car, and only when there are not enough seats, the extra students will be allowed to sit in the same car with the students in the next class.

Mu Ran was one of the students who got on the bus earlier. He found his own seat and sat down. It was a window seat. Not long after he sat down, a male Alpha came beside him. Alpha has a crush on Mu Ran, he likes this kind of powerful and proud Omega, and he thinks it will be particularly exciting when he fucks it. In class, he blatantly chased after Mu Ran for a long time, but Mu Ran didn't pay him much attention.

Today, seeing that there is still a vacant seat next to Mu Ran, no matter who the owner of that seat should be, the student immediately teased him, "Mu Mu, what kind of Alpha do you like? It's good to be a big guy like me." Yes, how do you feel?"

His voice is not low, he frequently asks about privacy issues, and he likes to tell some funny jokes, Mu Ran doesn't want to make too much trouble for the sake of the same class, but Mu Ran is obviously on the verge of breaking out , right hand clenched into a fist.

Muran was about to have a seizure, and at the end of the suspension car aisle appeared a tall, stern Alpha in military uniform. He was carrying a black backpack obliquely, holding the strap of the backpack with one hand, and walked towards Muran expressionlessly, and then He kicked towards the seat where Alpha, who was still chatting endlessly with Muran, was sitting.