37

37 Anus licking and sucking, raped ass hole, fucked by a military doctor, intestinal juice splashed, big dick exploded

Just like the classic question of digging a hole, who will you save first when your mother and I fall into the water at the same time?

A kind of eagerness to hesitate for the answer turned into a hot stream steaming on Mu Ran's face, and he knew that he must be blushing unbearably. Of course, he wanted to say that the game was more important, but he had a strong sixth sense about the problem. He knew that if he told the truth, he would definitely anger the big cat in front of him.

"You are important." Leaning down, like a child playing, Mu Ran put his hands on Lu Linshen's arms, and put all the weight of his upper body on him.

Wearing glasses, the gentle and ascetic big cat narrowed his eyes slightly, and then he made a judgment without a moment's hesitation, "You're a liar."

The big cat sat up, he took off his glasses, his eyes were slightly bent for a while without adapting to the blurry scene of losing the glasses, he stretched out a slender hand like jade, and gently tapped on Mu Ran's forehead.

"Mu Ran's mouth, a deceitful ghost." At this moment, Teacher Lu is like a little grudge who has been cheated thousands of times by Mu scumbag.

"Uh huh, what are you talking about?" Grabbing the hand that was still on his forehead, Mu Ran brought his mouth closer, making a gesture to bite, but Lu Linshen didn't stop, letting Mu Ran bite his hand Put his fingertips in your mouth.

Lu Linshen didn't speak, he smiled happily, carefree like a child, he couldn't remember how many years he hadn't laughed like this.

I still remember when I was a child, when little Muran walked in front of him, he finally broke through his tears and smiled, laughing so much that he left all his troubles and sorrows behind him, and he was still the kind who couldn't catch up with the horse.

"I will still have relatives, do you want to try?"

Gradually infected by his smile, Mu Ran let go of his defenses a little bit, turned over and rode on Lu Linshen, he was like a street fighter who was about to rob civilian men, laughing and molesting in a lewd and ruffian way.

"Shan Dawang, don't...it's my first time..." Lu Linshen didn't know if he was three or five years old this year, and tried his best to cooperate with Mu Ran's role-playing.

"Fart! Didn't your first time and last time have already been folded into my hands...Your time is at most the second time..." Judging from Lu Linshen's youthful performance when he fucked him for the first time It must be the first time for this 24-year-old healthy and promising young man whose mother has been single so far.

"Yes, yes, it is what Young Master Mu says."

Raising his hands, he put his arms around Mu Ran's neck and pulled him down, and the two kissed for a long time. Kissing and kissing, the clothes on her body fell off a little bit, and then they were thrown to the ground lightly like a group of densely packed butterflies.

The King of the Mountain is like a young and seductive little daughter-in-law who is newly married. He is pressed down by the tall, muscular Alpha, and his two coquettish and curvy tits are like tender pink cherries. Lin Shen's slender and strong fingers were caught in the joints, Lu Linshen hugged Mu Ran and turned over, letting him lift up his soft, soft buttocks.

"Pa, papa——" He raised his big hand and aimed at the elastic buttocks and beat continuously. At the same time, Lu Linshen's left hand went from the armpit to Mu Ran's chest again, pinching Mu Ran's coquettish body. The tender nipples with boundless waves are kneaded, squeezed, pulled, and pulled.