75

75 Cats and cats step on milk, soft and tender Q bombs, the general can't take his eyes off; the general cooks darkly, life has nothing to love

【What the writer wants to say:】

Actually I updated yesterday (o>ω<o)

The previous chapter was a wrong chapter replacement chapter, it has been replaced~

Some cuties that I bought by mistake before may not be seen, because the bookcase should not have an update reminder, remember to check it~

-----text-----

It hasn't snowed in a while, but it's still wet and cold.

Under the insistence of Lancia and Osmond, Mu Ran finally couldn't hold back their family for dinner. He brought a carefully selected gift over, Osmond thanked him politely and accepted it, while Lancia shouted Xiao Ming told Mu Ran not to do this again next time.

The dishes are made by an aunt who has worked in Osmond's home for many years. The dishes are delicious, soft and glutinous, full of color and fragrance, and they are all Mu Ran's favorite dishes.

"It's really delicious, thank you." Mu Ran put down the spoon for drinking miso soup, and raised his lips to express his thanks.

"Mumu, why are you being polite? Let me tell you, these dishes are all memorized by my brother. Didn't you mention it last time? But I'm stupid and can't remember it. In the end, my brother is more reliable. Ah, haha." Lancia laughed while talking, her clear eyes bent into two crescents.

Mu Ran thanked Osmond again. Osmond didn't talk much, but he kept using his chopsticks to put all kinds of meat into Mu Ran's bowl.

After the three of them finished their meal, Lancia suggested to take a stroll in the garden that she had taken care of, and Mu Ran was quite interested. Lancia excitedly walked ahead, while Muran and Osmond walked behind side by side. They all walked very slowly, pacing slowly, just to digest food.

Walking around in the garden, Mu Ran could see that Lancia was very attentive in taking care of the flowers and plants.

"Mumu, come here and smell it, this flower is really fragrant." Lancia squatted beside the clusters of light purple rosemary, beckoning Mu Ran to pass.

"Well, it's really fragrant. It can be seen that you have cooked well." Seeing that the flowers of various shapes in the garden are about to form a sea of ​​flowers, Mu Ran admires Lancia's persistence and perseverance from the bottom of her heart.

Lancia saw what he was thinking, and scratched her head embarrassingly, "Actually, I'm not the only one taking care of it, the housekeeper and uncle gardener will also help."

After walking around for more than twenty minutes, Lancia slapped her head as if she suddenly thought of something, "By the way, I'm going up to get my new seeds, Mumu, let my brother take you around ha."

After speaking, Lancia ran to the villa building with her skirt in hand.

Seeing Mu Ran looking at him, Osmond's usually expressionless face fluctuated slightly, and he drooped his long and thick eyelashes unnaturally, "Do you still want to go shopping?"

He already saw that Mu Ran was a little tired, and he also knew that Mu Ran hadn't shown it just now in order to accompany Lancia.

"Well, then sit for a while?" Mu Ran raised his chin in the flower shelf corridor not far away and asked.

The two walked over and sat down. Osmond was not very good at chatting, and Mu Ran didn't know what to talk to him for a while, so the two fell into a slightly awkward silence.