23

"23 Watching in the bath, pussy water, hidden secret

【What the writer wants to say:】

Easter egg content: licking and sucking testicles, eating cock with a stick, deepthroat contradict, actor blowjob burst

-----text-----

While being subjected to high-intensity physical training every day, he must also take care not to miss the theoretical class. When he came out of the training ground, his whole body seemed to be drenched in a heavy rain. Mu Ran fell on the bed in the dormitory, his hands and feet seemed to have their own thoughts , completely numb to the point of not wanting to move.

They sweat like rain in the heavy snow.

Then the first-year students soon ushered in the more fucking exclusive forest elimination training and wild survival for their freshmen.

"My day, didn't you mean next month? Why are the perverted instructors moving ahead?" They had heard that there would be a frightening assessment for freshmen before entering school, but Qi Yucheng, who was physically fit and scumbag, said he could delay it. Day is day.

"There is still one week until next month." Mu Ran looked at Qi Yucheng pitifully with an expression of "no one can escape who should come", and patted his dog's head by the way.

"One second earlier is too early, I don't accept it!" Qi Yucheng pouted, wishing he could run in front of the instructor to protest.

On the day of forest elimination and field survival training, more than 1,500 students a year wore light blue military uniforms and lined up neatly in several square formations. They carried bags half as tall as a person, and were ready to go.

Mu Ran's class is at the bottom of the first row, and their class is scheduled to start fifth. All their freshmen have to walk at least ten kilometers to reach the training forest.

"Ten kilometers of fully armed cross-country is your first training. I know it may be a bit difficult for you, but your seniors and sisters also came here, don't mutter in your heart, blame others, wait a few months If you look back, you will find that ten kilometers and fifteen kilometers are just appetizers."

Instructor Xu's skin is a healthy wheat color. He smiled slightly, revealing a mouthful of contrasting white teeth, "By the way, I would like to remind you that some of you are lazy in training. If you don't work hard this time, there may be a training camp." I will never see you at school again when I come back."

As soon as these words came out, the students below suddenly gasped. Every semester, the school eliminates some students who can't keep up with the training, but they were only at the listening and speaking stage before. Now when they hear the instructor's reminder, they suddenly realize that they are so close to being eliminated.

"Report to the instructor, I have a question." A male Omega standing on Mu Ran's right hand raised his hand to signal.

"explain."

"Instructor, we haven't had breakfast yet."

"Arrive at the training camp at the specified time, you will naturally have breakfast. Let's start now - ten kilometers of armed cross-country, let's go!" The tall and straight instructor Xu pinched his watch and made a marching movement to the students in his class .

Carrying a heavy rucksack on the shoulders, there are simulated ion grenades, first aid kits, canteens filled with water, simulated bullet belts, simulated magazines, gas masks, spare military boots, spare military uniforms, flashlights, raincoats, and tents.

Carrying a black YIKU-796 assault gun in their hands and a spare pistol on their waist, Mu Ran and the others tried to keep their breathing steady and ran forward.