48

48 Fucking pussy, big cock stabbing, floor-to-ceiling windows, hot pussy, glass, mech master cumming

【What the writer wants to say:】

I found that there was still time, so I wrote a short post (o>ω<o)

-----text-----

Deep and quiet, like the blue of deep sea water, unfolds slowly outside the window like a picture scroll, and the stars merge into a silver galaxy flowing in the night sky. The half-round moon looks fluffy, exuding a soft dark light, like a piece of paper pasted on the window glass. fake moon.

It was just the beginning for Alpha after having just ejaculated once. The curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows were pulled open, and Omega, whose legs were covered in semen, was carried to the window in the posture of a child urinating. "Tick, tick—" the thick white Essence continued to flow out of his pussy that was tightly fucked and fell to the ground.

"no, do not want……"

Mu Ran, who was so weak from being fucked, was put on the ground, and Yiel pushed him forward by pressing his plump buttocks behind him, and he clung to the windowpane without a trace, with two slutty tits Squeezed flat against the cold floor-to-ceiling windows.

"It's not enough to eat just once... Your pussy is still shrinking desperately..."

"Come on, baby... stand firm for me... I'm coming in..."

Yiel's long and strong body was pressed against Mu Ran's back, and a big red and ferocious cock was raised high between his legs at 60 degrees. He opened Mu Ran's soft and plump buttocks, and the hard and hot cock was hard. Pushing upwards hard, he squeezed hard into Mu Ran's narrow groin.

The huge glans head that was as big as a goose egg was suddenly inserted into the crevice, and Mu Ran, who was extremely sensitive, couldn't help but flushed all over his body. He raised his hands high, like a prisoner raised his hands when he was caught.

Elbows were pressed against the hard and cold glass, and the two tender tits were gradually hardened by the cold air. At this time, Yiel was rubbing the big cock that was as hot as a soldering iron along the small folds outside his anus. go.

The big dick that was eager to try stabbed slightly at Mu Ran's sultry pink asshole. After being pounded slowly by the cock a few times, Mu Ran's body couldn't help shaking slightly, and his dick hardened quickly as if it was inflated. With a "pa—" it slammed heavily against the floor-to-ceiling window.

"I'm coming in..." Bending down, Yi'er grabbed Mu Ran's right hand, inserted his big hand deeply between his fingers, and tilted his head slightly to grab the soft and smooth gland at the back of his neck, violently like a wild beast Press him down and kiss.

"Don't...don't, come in...ah!..."

His face flushed with alcohol suddenly lifted up, Mu Ran raised his graceful and beautiful neck high, and a big meat gun that was as hard as a fire stick, round and unusually hot, smashed it into his coquettish and lustrous back hole unexpectedly.

The smooth and plump big tortoise slammed open the tight and closed anus viciously, and Mu Ran's asshole was pierced wide open. Feeling the invasion of foreign objects, the sphincter contracted desperately, and it was enough to hold Yier tightly. Big dick with thick arms.

Yiel felt that his cock was about to be pinched off. With a roar, he forcefully opened the two bulging buttocks of Mu Ran. He slammed his body forward and squeezed it dry several times. The thick purple-red lust Finally, the sphincter that contracted and peristaltic was smashed open.

"Pa, papa——" Yiel blocked Mu Ran's white and smooth waist with one hand, and his strong and powerful thighs slammed forward, and two large, ugly and heavy testicles with slightly wrinkled skin slammed into Mu Ran's perineum. When it was smashed, there was an obscene physical impact sound.