31

31 You are good or bad, but I love you~

The stream full of silver moon and clear light washes against the round brown rocks, making the sound of water, accompanied by the ups and downs of insects, mixed with the rustling of the wind, forming a peaceful and peaceful lullaby like a blue dream.

Numerous small black notes jumped out of the lullaby, tightly wrapping Mu Ran in the tent. Mu Ran was in a deep sleep, with the corners of his lips slightly raised, probably dreaming a dream related to reaching the finish line and winning the race.

A slender and pure black YIKU-796 gun lay quietly at the feet of the tall and handsome Alpha.

Wei Fengchi's hand was tightly held by the Omega, pressing it under the soft breasts.

He felt a little uncomfortable, and the black sword eyebrow on the right raised slightly. Mu Ran only wore a thin summer camouflage uniform at night, and the thin fabric made the impression of the upright and bulging breast on his palm particularly clear.

The cold wind hit, Wei Fengchi's hands were colder than others all year round, but the breasts burned in his palms were scorching hot like a ball of fire.

Mu Ran's nipple is a small one, but the pectoral muscles under his tits are not as hard as ordinary people, and the chest muscles have obvious bulges, but they are very soft to the touch, as if gently inserting his hands into the fluffy soft breasts. It's like white snow, or it feels like putting your hand into cotton.

"Hmm..." Mu Ran babbled softly, adjusted his posture automatically, but pressed Wei Fengchi's hand even tighter.

"Chicken leg, delicious..." Holding a big chicken leg that can only be seen in exaggerated cartoons in his hand, Mu Ran, who can live on compressed biscuits all day, put his lips on the big chicken leg, and then gently He licked it lightly.

Wei Fengchi: "..."

There was a wet and numb feeling from his hand, it was the first time Wei Fengchi was hugged and licked by someone, and it was the first time someone pressed his hand to touch that person's tits, he tried to pull his hand out.

In his sleep, Mu Ran discovered that the cooked chicken drumsticks could still run! Unconscious, he thought to himself that it was okay!

So the two of you came and went back and forth for a while, Wei Fengchi finally won the match by relying on Alpha's strength, but on the way to pull his hand out, he felt Mu Ran's small nipple rubbing against his palm fiercely, and he It was obvious that Mu Ran's nipples became more rigid and bulging when touched.

Just like that, the tits are hard...

It's no wonder that the last time I was fucked to death by the military doctor in the room where the supplies were stored, I couldn't stop.

In the end, the military doctor urinates into the genital cavity with scalding and abundant urine, like an Omega who is three months pregnant, shameless...

He originally thought that the atmosphere between Mu Ran and the military doctor was weird, but he didn't expect that they would develop a relationship. That night, he couldn't sleep because the instructors didn't allow the students to smoke during the training, so he went outside with the cigarette case.

To avoid being discovered by the patrolling instructor, he just picked a building at random and climbed into it. While standing by the window to smoke, he found that in the open window opposite, Omega Mu Ran in his class was having a lively conversation with the military doctor. erotic palace.

He couldn't sleep that day, and he didn't finish his cigarette, so he decided to stand by the window for a while. Later, the erotic palace on the opposite side changed to a new position. Mu Ran was picked up by the military doctor and fucked while walking in the room.