11

11 The cock is knotted, it hits the hole, bites the milk and pushes it hard, the little O gives the milk and begs to lick it, the actor's genital cavity explodes

The two pink and upright tits were bitten through the skin, and they were swollen and raised.

The Omega, who is well-built and has thin muscles all over his body, is firmly pressed down by the tall, strong, vigorous Alpha, and their lower bodies are inseparable and tightly connected.

A big red, swollen cock was pulled out of the tender, juicy little pussy and pounded viciously in.

There was the sound of "puchi, puchichi", the spring in the pussy was bubbling, and the wet and sticky juice was brought out by the brave and powerful big cock "pa, papa".

"Well, uh...too fast..."

Mu Ran's wet eyelashes trembled, and he stared weakly at the exquisite chandelier on the ceiling, with a light mist in his eyes.

"How can you make Mu Mu feel good if you don't hurry up? You've been holding me tight..."

Qi Zijin's eight-pack abs tightened, his waist tightened up and down, and he leaned over to kiss Mu Ran's sore tits.

He shrugged his hips and lowered his waist, and his big cock, which was as thick as a child's arm, poked open Mu Ran's wet pussy for the first time.

The red and hard dragon stabbed to the bottom every time, and the two smooth and tender labia minora were pressed as if the two sides were wide open.

The small meat hole has been completely fucked out into a round hole, and some of the pink flesh at the mouth of the hole is even turned out due to too intense wedging, exposed to the cold air.

"Wow, wow..." The wet and lewd water continuously spewed out from the trembling genital cavity, and poured head-on on the big meat whip that was sprinting fiercely.

The little pink pussy was lubricated by the lewd water, and the mucous membrane on the inner wall was no longer painfully rubbed.

"Ha, um..."

Mu Ran's dick was dangling in the air, slapping Qi Zijin's abdominal muscles from time to time.

The small meat hole was opened for the first time, and he was eating happily, while twisting Qi Zijin's thick penis, while biting the tiger whip-like thing and pulling it in.

But Mu Ran's cock was not soothed, so he was not satisfied.

He reached out to touch his crotch to pick up the dick for himself, and at the same time rubbed and pulled his tits stiffly.

Qi Zijin saw that the Omega in estrus was so hungry and thirsty, and at the same time he fired and fucked violently, he also parted ways to help Mu Ran masturbate.

It's strange to say that Mu Ran didn't feel much when he touched it, but when Qi Zijin's big hot hand touched his penis, he pinched the head of the penis twice, rubbed the stem a few times, and Mu Ran just ejaculated on him defenselessly. in his hand.

"Cum so soon?"

There was a drop of sweat on Qi Zijin's forehead that slipped over his eyebrows and fell into his peach blossom eyes, he blinked and smiled lightly.

Of course Mu Ran, who was delirious, couldn't hear it, and even if he heard it, he wouldn't pay attention to him.

Qi Zijin smeared all of Mu Ran's wet and sticky semen on Mu Ran's tits, and those two slutty tits were covered with white turbidity.

He twisted Mu Ran's tits, and heard Omega moaning beautifully under him as he wished.

The big meat stick that was flushed with anger was piercing the genital cavity again and again. The genital cavity was wetter and softer than the vagina, and at the same time, the wrapping of the flesh wall was more violent and rapid.