65

65 Fuck to squirt, pussy inserted, uterine cavity fucked, school grass fucked hard, pussy spitting

Small tender Bao Ying was soft and beautiful, her two plump and swollen labia were opened to both sides, and with the obscene sound of "噗嘤噗噗", her lips trembled violently, and her narrow, smooth and tender fleshy holes were fully squeezed The thick and thick dick of seven or eight centimeters was forced open, and Wei Fengchi fucked it straight in. The plump and juicy little pussy was inserted bulging, and the hole kept leaking out.

"Well! Slow down..." Mu Ran's moan turned into a hoarse and high-pitched scream in the end.

Wei Fengchi's phoenix eyes were as scarlet as the dazzling rubies under the spotlight. He clung to Mu Ran's shoulders tightly, bowed his head and kissed his cheeks, collarbone, breasts, and lower abdomen from time to time. The first time he fucked, sweat oozed from the corners of his forehead, his muscles Tight, streams of sweat running across the eight-pack abs.

With no skills at all, he only knows how to be reckless. He only knows how to thrust his big, swollen cock into the depths of the smooth pussy. He uses his knees to push away Mu Ran's legs that are trying to close, The right hand picked up Mu Ran's legs that were shaking due to orgasm, and the left hand stroked Mu Ran's shoulders downwards, grabbing the two red nipples that were bitten and rubbed, pinched, squeezed, and pulled vigorously.

"Wei, Wei Fengchi, oh...too, too heavy..."

"Could you... be gentle..."

The wet, soft and narrow pussy was slashed to the point of climax, the mouth of the pussy was like a clam that had just been picked up from the water, the soft white tender meat was pitifully dried out, and Mu Ran repeatedly Thrown into the depths of his genital cavity, he stared dazedly over the shelter, as the surge of intense pleasure hit him like a tidal wave in a storm.

Wei Fengchi pinched the small tender milk on Mu Ran's chest that was crimson and shriveled by him, and scooped up Mu Ran's long legs with his right hand. The strong and strong waist of a male dog was like a perpetual motion machine. Lifting her waist and swinging her hips, the huge crimson cock is like a giant pillar, viciously inserted into Mu Ran's desperately contracting little hole.

"Ah! Uh..." Mu Ran's tear-wet eyes suddenly opened to the widest, a line of tears suddenly fell from the corner of his eyes, his nose twitched, and he moved back, trying to escape the brutal invasion.

Of course Wei Fengchi would not let him go at this time, he dragged him back with his big hands around his waist, the purple-red desire dragon with bulging veins pierced deeply like a huge sword that had just been forged, Mu Ran's small tender cunt Being penetrated so hard that the genital cavity was about to be pierced, and he flicked upwards in response.

The high-spirited and rigid donkey whip was inserted into the end of the genital cavity and then pulled out forcefully. The big glans full of goose eggs was pulled out from the juicy genital cavity, and the lewd water immediately splashed out like a fountain, falling Rain generally poured on Wei Fengchi's thick and pulsating desire roots.

The sticky water seemed to be taking a hot bath for the hot crimson meat blade, Wei Fengchi invaded Mu Ran's soft and ecstasy little hole even more forcefully, the comfort of fucking made his blood boil, Sweating profusely, he fucked harder and harder, and the two big testicles were like round stones, hitting Mu Ran's red and trembling lower labia with a "slap, slap--".

"Mu Ran..." Wei Fengchi rubbed Mu Ran's sweaty hair, touched Mu Ran's lustful blushing face with his hand, and leaned down to kiss Mu Ran.

Gradually, like a wild beast, he mastered some skills. He sank into Mu Ran's small cunt, and then pulled out the big tortoise from the mouth of the genital cavity until there was only a big fleshy head left in the hole. , he lowered his waist again, and inserted the big fleshy root fiercely.