16

16 School grass in the same class; Into the military school by mistake? A harbinger of OO love

He obviously wanted to say something more, but looking at those tired eyes that didn't want to say much, Qi Zijin bit his lower lip tightly, his silver head was about to be pulled to his chest, and he walked out of Mu Ran's room like a ghost.

After he left, Mu Ran buried himself in the quilt, and he hugged himself sideways, in an insecure posture, and finally fell into a deep sleep.

From that night until the beginning of school, Qi Zijin never came to the apartment again.

The start of school is approaching, and Mu Ran and Qi Yucheng have almost prepared the things they need for the start of school.

Mu Ran's stuff is not too much, but Qi Yucheng's is almost full of a suspension car.

"Yucheng, when the school says you are unqualified in internal affairs, don't cry."

Mu Ran rubbed his temples with a headache.

"How come? These are all necessities."

Qi Yucheng pressed the close button of the carriage, and sat down next to Mu Ran.

"The fish tank with three small goldfishes, and the pot of rose-red roses under the window sill is also a must-have?"

"Hey, don't worry about it, let's get it into the dormitory first."

Surrounded by mountains and rivers, Gerhold Military Academy is located on the west bank of the Meadows River, with the vast snow-capped mountains of Stirica behind it. It covers a large area, picturesque and tree-lined. The campus is well-equipped and heavily guarded.

After registering relevant information at the school gate, Mu Ran and Qi Yucheng swiped their cards to check their identities, entered the first door card for fingerprint verification, and then the second door card for iris authentication.

Tomorrow will be the official start of school. The day before, we only need to tidy up the housework and familiarize ourselves with the environment.

The Omega dormitory building is located at the eastern end of the dormitory area, the Beta dormitory building has one more building than the Omega dormitory building, and is located in the middle, and the Alpha dormitory building has the largest number and is located at the westernmost end.

Mu Ran and Qi Yucheng are in different classes, and of course they are not assigned to the same dormitory.

The two separated on the third floor, and along the long corridor on the third floor, Mu Ran found his dormitory by counting the house number.

The dormitory is a two-person room, and no one is seen when entering, but there is a bed with a quilt already folded, and a backpack and clothes are also placed in the nearby bedside table.

Mu Ran walked to another bed, put down the heaviest bag, straightened his clothes, took out the books from the bag, walked to an empty table by the window and put them upright one by one.

Just when he was about to take out the optical brain to charge it, because he walked too hastily, he accidentally bumped into a sketchbook that he put out on a sideways as he passed the roommate's desk.

The sketchbook immediately tilted to the right, hooked a pencil case, the pencil case slid out along the smooth table top, knocked open an alarm clock, and the alarm clock overturned a small vase full of water due to inertia.

At the very moment, Mu Ran caught the vase, but the sounds of "bang, bang—boom, boom—" came one after another. The sketchbook, pencil case and all the stationery inside, as well as the alarm clock were not spared, and they were smashed heavily. landed.