88

88 Intense 3P, Two Attacks, Cuckolding, Penetration, Pussy Insertion, Beauty Attack, Military Doctor Take Cum Infusion

【What the writer wants to say:】

Mu Mu finally ushered in the first 3P

And the actor is coming back~

-----text-----

The shadow of the sun outside the window was tilted, and the jumping light spots were playing a grid-climbing game on the floor of the room. After a while, it moved forward one grid, and when it was about to reach a third of the floor of the room, the tall and warm Omega in its arms seemed to move uncomfortably. Then he turned around and hugged Lu Linshen back. Seeing that it was not early, Lu Lin wanted to get up and make breakfast for Mu Ran, but he was hugged and afraid of waking up Mu Ran, who hadn't slept well in the past six months, so he decided to sleep again. a while.

Just for such a short while, he had a dream. He dreamed of the time when he first met Mu Ran when he was a child.

At that time, the main star was not like this year when it snowed all the time. I remember that on a sunny day in Linxia, ​​his glasses were stepped on by a tall, strong, black boy in the class. The boy tried to copy the answers in the previous exam but he After ruthlessly refusing, he began to target him in everything.

He really wanted to rush over and punch the boy down, but his Alpha mother was very strict with him. If he was called a parent by the teacher because he was fighting at school, his mother would feel very ashamed and would have to kneel for at least three days when he went back. Apologize.

But it seems that if he doesn't resist, he will be treated as a soft persimmon. During the break between classes, he was about to go to the canteen to buy a bottle of water. When he was about to walk to the exit of the stairs on the first floor, he was covered by pouring water. When I looked up, I saw that there was no one left, not even a single ghost.

People always think a lot when they are sad. He immediately recalled the quarrel between his mother and his Beta mother yesterday. His mother blushed angrily at that time, and turned her firepower to him who was about to break the fight, and yelled at his mother. Said: "Yesterday you clearly took one more look at that Omega in a miniskirt! I saw it all, but you still didn't admit it! If I knew you didn't love me, why would I have worked so hard to give birth to him in October? He's just unnecessary. of!"

With a "bang", he slammed the door heavily, and his mother also realized that she had said something wrong, knocking on his door and apologizing to him repeatedly.

Was he begging his mother to give birth to him? Before coming to this world, someone asked him if he would like to come? If I had known that living such a hard life, being a stone, a tree, or a blade of grass would be better than being a human?

Being targeted by classmates, being bullied, being out of tune with their peers, and being treated as redundant by mothers to hinder their existence, each of these things may be slowly digested and resolved little by little, but once they accumulate, they hate Feelings of disappointment erupted all at once.

It was like building blocks with more than ten layers of hard work, but was gently pushed by someone with malicious intentions. Immediately, people no longer had the desire to stack them again, and he was unable to maintain his peaceful mood, so he ran away. After class, I sat on the grass by the lake where the school was covered by bushes.

I don't know how long I sat there, and suddenly a clear and pleasant sound came from the rear right, "Big Brother——"

He just thought it was a boy from a teacher's family who came out to play, he didn't care, and didn't bother to turn his head, until another call came, "Brother..."