85

85 Reverse imprisonment, lock Xiao Gong, train him into a dog, force him to lick and suck juice; asteroid

It was a lonely and desolate planet, emitting light blue light alone in the vast black night sky, it was unique and beautiful, powerful and lonely, even though not many people noticed it, it still continued to shine Light. It had just undergone a name change after being bought from the Planetary Auction House two weeks ago.

Even if it is an asteroid that has gone through hundreds of millions of years, it only has the right to be renamed once. In order to facilitate the unified management of star names, no matter how many owners it changes hands later, it can only be called by the name that was originally changed.

Walking on this asteroid named "Muran" not long ago, Mu Ran always felt an unspeakable weirdness in his heart.

"Do you have to call it Mu Ran?" Sometimes Mu Ran really convinced Qi Zijin, which normal people would not do.

"The asteroid I gave you, isn't it called Mu Ran?" Qi Zijin's handsome face said it was a matter of course. There was a small spaceship parked behind him. He and Mu Ran had just arrived here after three space transitions.

Mu, Mu Ranxing? ! Still feel so fucking weird! Wouldn't it be better to call him by his original name—Flaherty Star? For the one hundred and first time, Mu Ran felt speechless.

"Mu Mu, why did you agree to come out with me?" Up to this moment, Qi Zijin still felt that it was unreal, like an illusory dream, and he didn't even dare to speak too loudly, for fear that the dream would wake up after the illusion was broken.

Mu Ran, who was looking at the surrounding scenery, paused for a moment. He quickly retracted his gaze and lowered his head. His slender and thick eyelashes just concealed the flash of calculation in his eyes, "Of course I come when I want."

Qi Zijin didn't think too much, when he saw a villa with a unique decoration style appeared in his vision, he couldn't help holding Mu Ran's hand, "Mu Mu, we're coming."

Mu Ran didn't pay much attention to the villa that appeared in his field of vision, his other left hand, which was not held by Qi Zijin, clenched slightly, forming a fist.

Qi Zijin, let it be so easy for you to imprison me back then, and I will let you taste the feeling of being imprisoned...

The asteroid is very small, and you can walk the entire planet in half a day. The vegetation here is lush and green, and there is no worldly trouble. You can isolate yourself from the whole world by turning off the optical brain. When you come here, you will feel very relaxed, like soaking in a steamy hot spring, and you can easily get rid of your fatigue.

It snows every day on the main star this season, but here it is sunny everywhere. On the left and right sides of the villa, there are fertile pastures. On both sides, there are many livestock and poultry, such as cows, sheep, chickens, ducklings, and several kittens and puppies.

After only a short while, Mu Ran found that they had a lot of food. He had nothing to do, so he tried to mow grass, fetch water, and cook to feed them. Just doing this would take him a long time.

"Before we came, what did they eat?" Mu Ran found that it was like a small farm, and when he was busy, he was like a diligent little slave working on the farm.

"I hired a few people. When we're not around, they will come and take care of it." The golden light from the burning sun shop warmly shone on Qi Zijin's body, and his whole body was bathed in the light, looking particularly bright and dazzling.

Next to the villa, there is a granary in the shape of a cylindrical building. The grain and food stored in it are enough for Mu Ran and Qi Zijin to eat for at least five years. It is an emergency food reserve, and there will still be people hired by Qi Zijin to deliver fresh food to them every day, and they are also the ones who will take care of the asteroid when Qi Zijin and Mu Ran are away.