43

43 Get kicked in the balls; the assistant is decathlon, your lips are very soft; do you like it? I'll give it to you

After being in the same smell for a long time, Mu Ran didn't realize that the Alpha pheromone on his body was too obvious, because no one pointed it out to him during this time. He only remembered one time when he returned to the dormitory and he removed the isolation Even Yu Jinxuan just frowned, and asked him: "Why do you have a smell that I don't like the most?" Yu Jinxuan's least favorite smell is Alpha pheromone, but that's the case, Yu Jinxuan didn't say that The smell is connected to the fact that he was marked by Alpha.

Mu Ran thought that no one would find out, but he forgot that the person in front of him was a top-level Alpha. SSSS-level Alphas are rare even in military academies like theirs. , you can go directly to the military to take up high positions, so even in their school that has sent the most officers to the empire, there are not so many top Alpha teachers and instructors.

Mu Ran doesn't know what's wrong with him. After having sex with the movie king, he was not marked at that time. The next day, Lu Linshen told him not to overindulge in sex. But yesterday, he just finished having sex with Lu Linshen and was bitten. A few bites, and now Yiel came to ask him again. And now the top Alpha he knows also has Wei Fengchi, so has he already discovered the marked pheromone in him?

The feeling of having nowhere to hide in front of the strong made Mu Ran extremely angry. Damn it, he can have sex with whoever he wants! He lets whoever he wants to fuck! Shut up this Wang Mazi fart in front of me? !

"S, Ti, Fan, Nuo, Professor, professor!" He deliberately lengthened the ending to express his dissatisfaction. He shook his hand firmly pressed on the gate twice, but Yiel was stronger than him. He couldn't break free.

"Call me Yiel." Yiel still insisted. In front of Mu Ran, he basically put down Alpha's guard against danger perception.

Hearing that Yiel wanted to play that game at this time, Mu Ran was like gunpowder about to explode. With a "bang--", he threw himself forward and pushed Yiel out heavily. Unexpectedly, Ai Er was pushed and staggered. Mu Ran didn't stop, he rushed up again, hugged Yi Ai Er's back with both hands, raised his long legs, and aimed at Yi Ai Er's crotch. .

"Hmm!..." Yiel's cock and testicles were touched by Mu Ran's legs, and the testicles were squeezed by the hard knees, his face turned white immediately, and a few drops of sweat leaked from his smooth and plump forehead beads.

"Professor Stefano, this has nothing to do with you." After hitting Yier's balls hard, Mu Ran walked away handsomely.

Yiel clutched his crotch in pain, he didn't know why he lit this person's gunpowder keg, and he just found out that his favorite Omega had an affair with military doctor Lu Linshen, and he hasn't caught up yet , he is about to directly announce his broken relationship, so can he not be angry? Wasn't it just that the tone was a bit heavy when you asked? But he can't be blamed for that.

Fortunately, Mu Ran, who was absent from work for a day, still came to the laboratory on time the next day. I must praise Mu Mu for his understanding and righteousness. He really deserves to be the Omega he likes, Yiel thought so.

Staying in a separate laboratory with Yier, Mu Ran was assigned a more difficult task today. He had to obtain some uncertain values ​​based on the algorithm of the mecha program. It was the first time he came into contact with such an algorithm and studied it for a while.

He secretly thought that Yiel was kicked in the balls by him yesterday, so today he is taking revenge on himself vigorously. Yi'er didn't know that Mu Ran's little head was speculating about him like this. What he thought in his heart was that he had to assign some more complicated tasks to Mu Ran, so that the time he spent with him could increase significantly.