50

50 ravaged pussy, forced cleaning, pussy hungry and thirsty, can't eat big dick for a day, questioning

The surrounding voices, conversations, footsteps, and the sound of luggage pulleys rubbing against the ground all seemed to be pulled away from them, and the surrounding scene quickly faded away, leaving only the two of them in the center of the huge and clean spaceship.

"What did you say?" Almost every word escaped from the bloodless lips, and the heart seemed to be suspended in mid-air, beating helplessly.

"I'm sorry, let's break up." Mu Ran lowered his head, his voice was dry and hoarse, and he suppressed the enthusiasm that was about to swell in his eyes.

"Why?" Lu Linshen clenched his right hand into a fist, his nails were deeply embedded in his flesh, but he didn't know it, he was so persistent and paranoid, he was obsessed with wanting an explanation.

"I did it with someone else, I'm sorry..." He finally took down the sword of Damocles hanging above his head. During this period of time, he was tormenting day and night thinking about how to explain and how to organize the language, and finally chose to be direct Speak up locally.

Lu Linshen's face was terribly gloomy. He remained silent, grabbed Mu Ran's hand and walked out without hesitation. During the period, because he walked too fast, the backpack carried by Mu Ran slipped off his shoulder several times. Lu Lin Shen turned around and tore off Mu Ran's backpack, held it in his arms with one hand, and continued to forcibly pull Mu Ran out.

"Where are you taking me? I won't go to your house! I don't want to go to your house again! Let me go!" He didn't want to go to the place where memories were everywhere, where they had sex in every corner villa.

Mu Ran struggled desperately, and the large movements of the two of them even attracted the attention of the people around them.

On the way to the parking lot, Mu Ran was almost dragged by Lu Linshen. The soles of his sneakers rubbed against the ground violently. Lu Linshen opened the door of the suspension car expressionlessly, and threw Mu Ran into the In the passenger seat.

The hover car was driven to the fastest speed like a shooting star. Seeing this desperate situation, other owners of the hover car in the air quickly dodged away like a ghost while cursing.

Seeing that the situation was irretrievable, Mu Ran calmed down completely. He thought that Lu Linshen would say something to him, whether it was sharp reprimands, desperate curses, or angry roars, he would be willing, but Lu Linshen would say nothing. Without saying anything, he pursed his lips tightly and just drove the car in silence.

Mu Ran tried to move his lips a few times, but he couldn't say anything. He tried his best to divert his attention, and the heavy white clouds in the sky quickly passed before his eyes. He forced himself to think about something, even if it was to count how many lambs there were in Mary's house. But he has been paying attention to Lu Linshen's movements and expressions, he can even hear the ups and downs of Lu Linshen's deep breathing clearly.

He would rather Lu Linshen could say something, he was like a prisoner who knew he was about to die and was told in advance that he would die a terrible death, but the other party has been reluctant to execute him, waiting every minute Every second is an extremely painful process. While waiting, his suffering was prolonged indefinitely.

After getting off the suspension car, the door was closed with a "bang". Lu Linshen was still pulling his hand vigorously. His hand was broad and powerful, like a hard and firm iron clamp, tightly bound Mu Ran, letting him The white and smooth wrists were red and swollen.

"Let go! Let go of me!" When passing by the porch, Mu Ran tried to hold on to the pillar, but was finally pulled away by Lu Linshen.

Lu Linshen held Mu Ran with one hand, and entered the password on the door with the other hand. Seeing that Lu Linshen still entered the password with his birthday as the number, Mu Ran burst into tears that he had endured so much.