71

71 At the time of life and death, confront and fight; try to escape, ammunition is exhausted

In the silence, the cold white light casts down on the laboratory which is made of steel on all sides, making the already cold and rational decoration even more cold and cruel at this time.

But soon there were some subtle sounds, which were the sound of Zerg chewing and eating. The "creaking" sound was as unpleasant as the sound of chalk scraping against the blackboard with fine sand, and it was also separated from the school. The sound of the iron legs of the stool with the legs being pulled across the concrete floor was hard to beat.

Mu Ran's scalp tingled when he heard it, and Lancia's face turned pale.

After yesterday's observation, and seeing the submissive reactions of the other Zergs who drew blood for them, Mu Ran deduced that the Zerg who captured them here was the highest-ranked person in this suspension vehicle, equivalent to a small team leader.

According to the research data of the Empire, the Zergs don’t like restraint by nature, so they only change into human forms and put on clothes in public places where humans gather, but once they are in places where Zergs gather or in areas where they feel comfortable, they will Change back to insect form, and of course can't wear clothes.

The laboratory where Mu Ran and the others were held was also where the Zerg leader ate.

The leader of the Zerg clan was probably full of abnormal ingredients in his bones. He deliberately picked up the bugs in the incubator and ate them in front of Mu Ran and the others, and ate them like some peerless delicacy.

Mu Ran suspects that if this continues, he will become immune, while Lancia still trembles her pale lips unacceptably.

When the Zerg captain had almost finished his delicious bug breakfast, several respectful Zergs walked in with medical kits. They drew blood from Mu Ran and Lancia as usual, and one of them was wearing a white coat The humanoid Zerg is writing something with a notebook.

"Smoking every day and night, why did you come up with it? When can we kill them so that Her Majesty's newborn eggs can be released?" The Zerg leader picked a small toothpick on his teeth and picked some of them that were still twisting. Little bugs that come and go.

"The night after three days is the most suitable. It will be the night of the full moon. If you put the eggs into their bodies, the survival rate will be higher." The white-coated Zerg rubbed the sweat on his head and said carefully.

"When you have to choose a full moon, why do you still look like a wolf? Okay, you say three days later, it will be three days later. I am so annoyed to see these two stupid human beings every day. You guys do it well. Don't push me back then." The leader of the Zerg clan, Chong, had a face full of impatience, and he put his left leg on his right leg and crossed his legs.

Because the blood of Mu Ran and the others has been continuously drawn for research these days, the Zerg also prepared meals for Mu Ran and the others, but the meals made by the insects were hard to swallow. The meals were white rice with old vegetables.

Hearing that after three days, her body would become a hotbed for the growth of insect eggs, Lancia cried out sadly.

Mu Ran looked at the aisle of the suspension car through the crack of the door where the Zerg left to open the door. Based on the width of the aisle and the size of the room with the unclosed door opposite, he calculated that the mecha that was imprisoning them should be a medium-sized mecha, which could probably accommodate The 13 to 18 Zergs based on the size of the Zerg leader will not exceed twenty at most. Of course, if the body size is much smaller than the Zerg leader, there may be more Zergs in the suspension vehicle.