6

6 was rejected brutally, sensual blown kisses, just a joke

【What the writer wants to say:】

Make up for the update of these two days, one more~

Easter egg content: pussy vibrator, top fuck pussy, pussy grinding, Omega orgasm and squirting

-----text-----

With light as the boundary, a white light pouring in from the window separated the two, making them seem to be in two completely different worlds.

On the left side of the light, there is a handsome and tall Alpha with a warm smile on his face. He is tall and tall, and his height of 1.9 meters will attract people's attention.

Perhaps because he didn't need to go out today, his silver hair was not taken care of too much, and he only combed it back casually with styling water.

Even so, the distinctive dazzling silver hair also added a lot of handsomeness to him.

His facial features are clear, his nose bridge is high, his lips are slightly closed, his lips are not too thin, and he looks very suitable for kissing.

The light blue casual shirt complements the water blue in his peach blossom eyes, the most amazing thing is his eyes, even when he doesn't say some sweet words to coax people, those peach blossom eyes like the spring breeze in March will be released appropriately Charm, show caring.

Under Alpha's strong aura, the Omega on the right side of the light is no less impressive.

Mu Ran, who is 1.8 meters tall, stands out with an imposing manner of 2.8 meters. His skin is very white, as white as snow, even a few degrees whiter than many Omegas who love to maintain themselves.

But that doesn't mean he's weak.

On the contrary, he was tall and well-proportioned, with graceful and smooth calf muscles exposed, and he was extremely explosive at first glance.

Thick black hair was gently pulled down, a smooth forehead, a straight nose bridge, soft lips slightly pursed with a hint of pink.

A pair of star eyes, two points of light, three points of perseverance, and the rest is slightly doubtful.

"Actor Qi, are you joking with me?"

This sudden confession made Mu Ran's eyes slightly widen in surprise.

"How? I really like you."

Qi Zijin took a step forward, and the wall of light between them suddenly collapsed, and he looked down at Muran with a serious face.

Mu Ran didn't believe it, he just found it ridiculous.

He knew that if he asked back, he would definitely get a whole model of true love that was as standardized and vowed as a full-score composition.

So he didn't ask, and wasn't interested at all.

"I'm very sorry, but I don't think I like you."

Qi Zijin's peach blossom eyes narrowed in disbelief.

A straightforward reply was like a sharp sword stabbing fiercely into the heart of Best Actor Qi, not to mention that the sharp sword had to rotate a few times to stir the softest part of his heart.

This is the first time that the actor Qi Da has been ruthlessly rejected at such a young age.

There was sleet in the sky, it was wet and cold, and the fog was clear, and all the pedestrians on the side of the road were holding umbrellas.