74

74 was photographed for criticism, cunt on the bay window, mecha master pounded hard, tender pussy spasms (replaced~)

【What the writer wants to say:】

This chapter is a wrong chapter replacement chapter, it has been replaced~

-----text-----

A thin layer of water vapor was condensed on the window panes, and the heating in the room made the curtains and gauze curtains that hung from the top of the floor-to-ceiling windows all the way to the ground sway slightly. The sweeping robot wandered around the living room in circles, and soon came to the collection display shelf, got into the gap under the shelf and started cleaning.

Yiel has two hobbies, one is mecha, and the other is Mu Ran. After the two had done it, Mu Ran was sleepy, a little unable to lift his spirits, lay down and fell asleep after watching Xingwang TV in the living room. Yiel turned off the TV, sat beside him for a while, and then went to the mech storehouse to toss with his newly developed mecha.

He was afraid that Mu Ran would be hungry when he woke up, so he set the alarm clock on purpose. After waiting for half an hour, he returned to the living room and found that Mu Ran hadn't woken up yet, and kicked off the thin blanket that he had covered his body not long ago. .

Yiel picked up the blanket and prepared to put a new one on Mu Ran, but found that the hidden place between Mu Ran's legs was slightly wet.

Wet, wet?

Obviously, after he was done, he carried Mu Ran to the bathroom and cleaned his pussy and back hole. It stands to reason that he shouldn't get wet so quickly.

"Hehe, my wife is really horny." Although Mu Ran didn't like to hear him call him that, but Yiel always believed in this in his heart, and secretly called him.

Excitement flashed across his face, he rubbed his hands, with an expression of about to do something big, he threw the thin blanket aside and onto the small sofa.

My wife is so flirtatious, as expected, he is the only one who can satisfy my wife, hehe...

He rushed towards his wife who had just taken a shower, took off his pants and thin cotton briefs, and pulled his two soft and plump labia, and saw that the little cunt was crystal clear, moist, pink and delicious , he swallowed.

He licked that little pussy "sucking and sucking", from the tight and slippery hole, to the swollen and moist labia, to the flamboyant red clitoris, and then to the tender flesh on the top of the soft white and soft pussy .

The mouth of his wife's lewd water was sweet, and he pierced the tip of his tongue into the "guji, guji" pussy pussy, sucking the pink flesh in the pussy.

He licked his wife until he sprayed it in his mouth, his face was also sprayed with lewd water, Yiel wiped his face and sat up, thinking what was the point of just licking, he had to make his wife so rare The best famous acupoints can only be photographed.

Yiel was ready to run upstairs, but then he remembered that there was a camera in the living room, it was a Polaroid, and it was originally bought by him to take pictures of the mecha as a small gift for the kindergarten children. However, this work was later taken over by an assistant, so Polaroid has never been used.

He opened the drawer to find the camera, and he put his wife in a pose with her legs wide open, revealing the small gouache abalone in the middle.

"Crack, click—" He used a lot of boxes of Polaroid photo paper, and took almost seventy or eighty pictures. He finally gave up when he couldn't find where to put the other photo paper.