76

76 Admiral's boyfriend for one day; special treatment; who does Mu Ran like, do you want to introduce him?

The golden light sun leaked out from the spindle-shaped cracks in the clouds, and the gaps were surrounded by colorful clouds. The commercial center of the main city was full of people, because it was the weekend, and people looked relaxed and unhurried.

In the center of a shopping plaza, Qi Zijin's giant billboard has always been lit up for thousands of years. Even if he announced his relationship, even if he came out of the closet, the appeal and purchasing power of his fans are still astonishingly strong.

Sitting in a suspension car with Osmond, the driver is driving in front, and behind them are two suspension cars with low-key and inconspicuous bodyguards.

Mu Ran has been to Lancia and Osmond's house many times, and he has long been accustomed to the strict security measures in his house, so he is not surprised that there are a bunch of bodyguards following him when he goes out. He looked at the sign on the billboard through the car window. Qi Zijin's face was calm, but his heart was turbulent.

Hold! Qi Zijin is an idiot! I haven't come to harass him recently, is it because I finally regretted imprisoning him? If you dare to let him meet next time, let's see if he doesn't beat him to death!

The reason why Osmond asked Mu Ran if he was free yesterday was because he wanted Mu Ran to accompany him to choose Lancia's birthday gift.

"Did you think about what to buy?" Mu Ran decided to give Lancia a diamond necklace. Seeing Osmond's tangled expression, he already had a premonition that he would accompany him to choose for a long time.

"Yes, but I don't think it's suitable." The suspension car came to a smooth stop on the ground, and Osmond got out of the car first, and held the door for Mu Ran.

"That's it, then choose slowly? How about you go to the jewelry store with me first? What kind of necklace does your sister like, and you can give me your opinion later."

Because there were a lot of people in the shopping mall, and worried about being separated by the crowd, Mu Ran held Osmond's arm and led him towards the luxuriously decorated jewelry store.

Osmond was held by him suddenly. He was not used to it at first, but at the back, he held Mu Ran's wrist instead. When Mu Ran cast a puzzled look at him, he explained calmly, "I'm afraid of being with you." You got lost."

With Osmond's help, Mu Ran quickly chose the necklace. The price was almost equal to Mu Ran's living expenses for three months, but he swiped the card without hesitation.

It was inevitable for Lancia to invite him to the birthday party, but if Osmond hadn't asked him to help choose a gift, he would never have known in advance. Lancia must have done so because she didn't want him to give him an expensive gift. But since the other party has been classified as a good friend, Mu Ran naturally chooses the gift that he thinks is the most suitable and best.

The process for Osmond to choose a gift was tortuous. Mu Ran changed several shopping malls with him, walked for nearly two hours, but failed to choose the gift Osmond wanted.

"Actually, I found that you seem to be a bit difficult to choose?"

"Um."

However, Mu Ran found that Osmond didn't seem to be in a hurry, but seemed to enjoy the process of shopping with him. The whole morning passed in a stop-and-go manner, and Mu Ran and Osmond found a western restaurant for dinner. After eating, the two sat, rested and chatted for a while, and continued to chat in the afternoon.

It was not until the afterglow of the sunset was about to disappear that Mu Ran finally picked out his favorite birthday present with Osmond. It was the latest female mech designed by Yier Company. It has a pink body with smooth lines and is cute. Without losing the rigid shape, there are also many thoughtful designs in the control compartment.