20

20 full skirts, sexy suspenders, forced to fuck pussy, hard anus; military doctor discovers bisexual secrets

——This is the last day of your susceptible period, isn't it?

--Um.

——Then let's finish this time, and we won't meet again in the future.

The roof of the latest suspension car of a certain brand is very high, equivalent to the height of a floor. Mu Ran was standing next to the car door. He didn't know how to unbutton his jacket. He unzipped his trousers and took off his pants.

His meaning is quite obvious, that is to let the actor Qi Da finish this job and leave quickly.

Shock, astonishment, disbelief, and disappointment flashed through his water-blue peach eyes, Qi Zijin clenched his right hand into a fist, his nails were about to sink into his palm, and his lower lip was bitten so bloodless.

He seemed to want to say something, but his pretty lips murmured twice, but nothing came out.

Qi Zijin took a deep breath, his angular face was full of obvious anger, "The last time? Mu Ran, are you so eager to get rid of me?"

"What else do you want? For you, I asked for leave when I didn't go to study at night. Are you going to do it or not? If I don't, I'll go back."

Mu Ran turned to Qi Zijin coldly, he bent down, pulled on his pants, and prepared to put on his belt and leave.

But Qi Zijin held down his hand pulling his pants, and an ambiguous and dangerous aura hovered on his face, "Do it! Of course I do it. If I don't fuck you until you can't get out of bed tonight, my surname is not Qi!"

"But since it's the last time, we can't be in the car. Let's change places and have some fun by the way."

Twenty minutes later, the crystal chandelier in the apartment room was turned on, casting a bright but not dazzling light.

A pair of long and slender legs like jade, a black short skirt with white lace, a thin lace hollow suspenders, Omega narrow shoulders and long legs in women's clothing, skin like creamy fat, but not feminine at all, body The thin muscle lines are well-proportioned and fit.

Qi Zijin's gaze fell firmly on Mu Ran's body, and the dick in his crotch swelled so painfully.

"Come on, let my brother touch it for you to see if the little pussy is wet..."

The tall and strong Alpha's body pressed against Mu Ran, and Qi Zijin's big hand stroked along the short skirt, and he opened the hem of the skirt, which was no longer short, and touched the inside with his palm.

Through the thin white underwear, Qi Zijin touched the narrow fleshy slit with his hands. His hands were nimble and skillful, and quickly wet Mu Ran's pussy, making it sticky and wet a piece of fabric.

"You're getting wet so soon, Mu Muzhen..."

Qi Zijin pushed Mu Ran back, and buried his silver head on Mu Ran's chest. He bit open the thin sling with his teeth, and pushed away the cloth covering Mu Ran's two pink fruits with the tip of his tongue.

He took two soft and pink teats in his mouth and bit hard, while his right hand stroked back and forth the flowing pussy under Mu Ran.

"Well——" the already soaked white cloth was suddenly pushed into the narrow and sensitive pussy by Qi Zijin's slender middle finger, and Mu Ran bounced up violently.

Immediately more lewd water flowed out from Xiaofen's hole, and Qi Zijin's hand was clamped even tighter by the soft pussy.

Qi Zijin lowered his head and peeled off Muran's white cotton underwear, opened his mouth to hold the pink little clitoris, sucked and bit.