34

34 I want to enter hard, see you cry with red eyes; win in the end

A simple drawn map was pulled out of the green camouflage trousers pocket by two clear white fingers like porcelain, and four or five people immediately gathered around, staring at the simple but clear route on it.

It was the map that Mu Ran quickly drew after the instructor gave him only one minute to memorize the route when he set off. He was the only one among the eight who drew the map.

The eight people followed the route on the map, with Mu Ran and Wei Fengchi still leading the way. Mu Ran recalled how the special trainer asked him what he was talking about with a look of surprise not long ago. After he explained his understanding of the point box, the special trainer told him with a little regret, "I also want to do like you That’s right, but this time is special, all teams that have passed the test of tear gas will be rewarded with points.”

It was hard to see the slightly turbid river from a distance, but the only means of crossing the river - a black rubber boat was five or six hundred meters away from the river.

"No, what did the instructor who placed the rubber boat think? Why did he put it so far away?" Rosalie was very difficult to understand. She pointed to the river, and then pointed to the black rubber boat placed on the fine sand.

"Obviously, the instructors want us to move there."

Mu Ran's very affirmative tone pierced the last illusion in Rosalie's heart.

"Help, this military rubber boat weighs at least three or four hundred kilograms, right?" Rosalie tightly covered her face with her hands like Monk shouted.

"No way, no matter how heavy it is, we have to carry it. We can only rely on it." Mu Ran strode to the side of the rubber boat with a heavy backpack on his back. He tried to lift the edge to see how heavy it was, but he couldn't lift it up. .

"I just don't know if there is such a thing as a piranha in the water, I'm afraid." Chen Lingxiao also walked to Mu Ran's side, and they had already stood on both sides of the rubber boat, looking ready to go and ready to move the boat .

"Tsk, piranhas won't jump out to bite you, what are you afraid of?" Over the past few days, Rosalie has developed the habit of bickering with Chen Lingxiao.

"There was a man from our family who went swimming in the river. Half of the meat on his palm was bitten off by that ghost thing. It happened that I saw it. When I was a child, I was so frightened that I burst into tears until Now I still have a shadow of that ghost thing." Chen Lingxiao still couldn't help shivering when he thought of the bloody palm.

Let a few girls stand in the middle, they can save a little effort. Mu Ran and Wei Fengchi stood in front, while Oliver and Chen Lingxiao stood behind the boat. They chanted slogans and worked together to finally lift the huge and heavy rubber boat.

The black rubber kept rubbing against the military uniforms on their shoulders, and there was still a lot of fine sand on the rubber boats. Every time they took a step forward, sand would pour in along their collars.

There is a distance of five to six hundred meters from the place where the inflatable boat is placed to the river bank. They smell the pungent and unpleasant smell of rubber, and the hands holding the inflatable boat are so painful that they are about to lose consciousness. The heavy weight seems to be a hill on their shoulders. , so that their always tall and tough bodies will inevitably become a little rickety.

At every step, they are silently calculating how far they are left, with sweat dripping down their faces. Sometimes the force was not controlled well, and the rubber boat would slam into their faces so hard that the sweat was splashed out, and most of the face on that side was swollen immediately.